"Straight On" - Heart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5201 on: May 30, 2012, 02:08:42 PM »
Straw Hat and Old Dirty Hank - Barenaked Ladies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5202 on: May 30, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »
"Walls" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5203 on: May 30, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »
Highway Kind - Townes Van Zandt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5204 on: May 30, 2012, 02:41:16 PM »
"The Way You Look Tonight" - Frank Sinatra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5205 on: May 30, 2012, 02:43:58 PM »
"Walls" - Tom Petty

Excellent tune
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5206 on: May 30, 2012, 02:45:24 PM »
"Sunday Bloody Sunday" - U2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5207 on: May 30, 2012, 02:48:54 PM »
"Sunday Bloody Sunday" - U2

Your shuffle is doing you right today. Good tunes. All of em.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5208 on: May 30, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
Your shuffle is doing you right today. Good tunes. All of em.

Yea it has and I have needed it to.  BEen slugging away at paperwork all day.

"I'm Gonna Miss Her" - Brad Paisley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5209 on: May 30, 2012, 02:59:05 PM »
Tear Stained Eye - Son Volt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5210 on: May 30, 2012, 03:10:38 PM »
Tear Stained Eye - Son Volt

"The Great Gig in the Sky" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5211 on: May 30, 2012, 03:34:01 PM »
"The Great Gig in the Sky" - Pink Floyd

Love me some Pink Floyd.

Break Even - Randy Rodgers band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5212 on: May 30, 2012, 03:46:55 PM »
"Little Guitars" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5213 on: May 30, 2012, 03:50:25 PM »
Strawberry Letter 23 - The Brothers Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5214 on: May 30, 2012, 03:51:26 PM »
Movin' Too Fast - Brandon Rhyder

Speaking of iPods, I traded in the truck on the wife's new Pathfinder so will we have more room for bambino #2 and I had a great setup in that truck.  Alpine HU with iPod connector and aux for phones and other mp3 devices, Rockford Fosgate 3 way's in the front, 2 ways in the back and a small custom built 8 in sub that came with the truck.  I could jam some Allmans going down the road.  I now have assumed control of the CR-V  :facepalm: and I have no way to play my iPod on the shitty factory radio.  Having a new one installed right now.

Hard Candy - Chris Knight

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5215 on: May 30, 2012, 03:56:22 PM »
Good Hearted Woman - Waylon Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5216 on: May 30, 2012, 03:57:19 PM »
Hot Fun In The Summertime - Sly & The Family Stone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #5217 on: May 30, 2012, 04:14:55 PM »
Movin' Too Fast - Brandon Rhyder

Speaking of iPods, I traded in the truck on the wife's new Pathfinder so will we have more room for bambino #2 and I had a great setup in that truck.  Alpine HU with iPod connector and aux for phones and other mp3 devices, Rockford Fosgate 3 way's in the front, 2 ways in the back and a small custom built 8 in sub that came with the truck.  I could jam some Allmans going down the road.  I now have assumed control of the CR-V  :facepalm: and I have no way to play my iPod on the shitty factory radio.  Having a new one installed right now.

Hard Candy - Chris Knight

My F150 has the factory in it but its badass. Might be cause its a King Ranch edition but it has the iPod/iPhone hookup with factory 8 inch sub with amp under the back seat and 6 disc in dash. Also has Sirius built into the deck. I'm seriously afraid to even touch it with anything aftermarket.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5218 on: May 30, 2012, 04:47:32 PM »
My F150 has the factory in it but its badass. Might be cause its a King Ranch edition but it has the iPod/iPhone hookup with factory 8 inch sub with amp under the back seat and 6 disc in dash. Also has Sirius built into the deck. I'm seriously afraid to even touch it with anything aftermarket.

I went with the Alpine HU when the Fosgate that came from Nissan shit the bed and wouldn't eject my CD.  Everything else came from Nissan.  I need some new speakers in the CR-V but they will come at a later date.  I got a generic Pioneer from Best Buy today that has the USB and Auxiliary hook ups.  Nothing fancy, but at least I can play what tunes I want now instead of the one song and 40 minutes of commercials that radio stations have now days.  The King's Ranch is kick ass. Only "American manufactured" vehicle that I would even consider buying.  We looked at those for a bit along with Pilots, Pathfinders, MDX's, Highlanders and Sorento's.  I have to admit, I am jealous of the skirts new ride.  A lot nicer than what I have now.  It works out in the fiscal sense.  I am driving a little 4 banger instead of a 4 Door, 4x4, V6 that struggles with power and gas, and she has a bigger SUV to haul around little man and future mini-AUT1 #2.

Just Passing Through - Reckless Kelly

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5219 on: May 30, 2012, 04:55:11 PM »
I went with the Alpine HU when the Fosgate that came from Nissan shit the bed and wouldn't eject my CD.  Everything else came from Nissan.  I need some new speakers in the CR-V but they will come at a later date.  I got a generic Pioneer from Best Buy today that has the USB and Auxiliary hook ups.  Nothing fancy, but at least I can play what tunes I want now instead of the one song and 40 minutes of commercials that radio stations have now days.  The King's Ranch is kick ass. Only "American manufactured" vehicle that I would even consider buying.  We looked at those for a bit along with Pilots, Pathfinders, MDX's, Highlanders and Sorento's.  I have to admit, I am jealous of the skirts new ride.  A lot nicer than what I have now.  It works out in the fiscal sense.  I am driving a little 4 banger instead of a 4 Door, 4x4, V6 that struggles with power and gas, and she has a bigger SUV to haul around little man and future mini-AUT1 #2.

Just Passing Through - Reckless Kelly
Simp about tore it up loading fishing gear the last time I went to Eufaula. Wait, was that fishing gear or coolers full of beer? I can't remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE