Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5120 on: May 21, 2012, 02:16:47 PM »
Oh yeah....

Zip City - Drive-By Truckers

I will try to remember to post some pics from the Allman Bros. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5121 on: May 21, 2012, 02:23:15 PM »
Uncle Sani?  Have you ever driven down to Macon and went to the "Big House- Allman Bros Museum"?   I realize that not everyone loves them as much as I, but it's a damn good place to see a lot of cool music history.

I went there a year or two back.  Good stuff.  I actually know the guy that they wrote "Midnight Rider" about.  He was their coke connection.

"Holy Diver" - Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5122 on: May 21, 2012, 02:25:04 PM »
I went there a year or two back.  Good stuff.  I actually know the guy that they wrote "Midnight Rider" about.  He was their coke connection.

"Holy Diver" - Dio

That is freaking awesome!

Streetlights - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5123 on: May 21, 2012, 02:27:39 PM »

"Rock n Roll Damnation" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5124 on: May 21, 2012, 03:12:35 PM »

Not gonna let em catch me noooo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5125 on: May 21, 2012, 03:19:48 PM »
Not gonna let em catch me noooo

Exactly.....

"The Break Up Song" - Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5126 on: May 21, 2012, 03:28:32 PM »
How Can You Mend A Broken Heart -- Bee Gees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5127 on: May 21, 2012, 03:30:53 PM »
4:33 AM (Running Shoes) - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5128 on: May 21, 2012, 04:31:55 PM »
It's My Life - Eric Burdon and the Animals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5129 on: May 21, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »
Seven Points - Doc Dailey and Magnolia Devil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5130 on: May 22, 2012, 06:55:55 AM »
"Danger" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5131 on: May 22, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »
Everything I've Got - Micky & The Motorcars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5132 on: May 22, 2012, 11:01:34 AM »
"Where I Come From" - Alan Jackson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5133 on: May 22, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »
Some Fools Never Learn - Steve Wariner
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5134 on: May 22, 2012, 11:13:52 AM »
"Fire and Ice" - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5135 on: May 24, 2012, 10:29:36 AM »
The Last Gunfighter Ballad - Steve Earle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5136 on: May 24, 2012, 10:48:44 AM »
Blind Man - Black Stone Cherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5137 on: May 24, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
"She Blinded Me With Science" - Thomas Dolby
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5138 on: May 24, 2012, 10:58:34 AM »
Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars

If you haven't listened to them, you need to.  They are good, plus Joy Williams is kinda hot.............

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5139 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:49 AM »
^^^Dayumm, you are correct!^^^

Banditos - The Refreshments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.