Yeah, that boy got some hustle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5102 on: May 16, 2012, 10:12:54 AM »
"Waffle Stomp" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #5103 on: May 16, 2012, 11:19:45 AM »
45 - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5104 on: May 16, 2012, 11:26:41 AM »
"Ramble On" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5105 on: May 17, 2012, 07:05:06 AM »
"Snowblind" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5106 on: May 17, 2012, 10:40:10 AM »
3:25 (Tick Tock) - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5107 on: May 17, 2012, 12:34:57 PM »
The Duelists - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5108 on: May 17, 2012, 01:01:35 PM »
"Tainted Love" - Soft Cell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5109 on: May 18, 2012, 03:47:06 PM »
Sweet Tea - Cravin' Melon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5110 on: May 18, 2012, 03:50:23 PM »
Fine Line - Hootie & The Blowfish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #5111 on: May 19, 2012, 03:44:33 PM »
Parasite - KISS (Alive I)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5112 on: May 21, 2012, 12:30:10 PM »
Hootie & The Blowfish

Sorry dude, but......  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never will I razz Sani about Styx. As long as Stryper and Hootie exist.

Detroit Rock City - KISS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5113 on: May 21, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5114 on: May 21, 2012, 12:39:59 PM »
Sorry dude, but......  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Never will I razz Sani about Styx. As long as Stryper and Hootie exist.

Detroit Rock City - KISS

Hootie?  I actually like Rucker's voice.

The Living Bubba - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5115 on: May 21, 2012, 12:46:58 PM »
Hootie?  I actually like Rucker's voice.

The Living Bubba - Drive-By Truckers

I only want to be with you.  Well...not really with you, per se....just talking about a Hootie song. 

Still Rock & Roll To Me - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5116 on: May 21, 2012, 12:50:18 PM »
"Red Hot" - Motley Crue

"Heavy Metal" (takin' a ride) - Don Felder
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:59:10 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5117 on: May 21, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
Very nice, Sani.  That's one of my fav's. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5118 on: May 21, 2012, 01:32:39 PM »
Very nice, Sani.  That's one of my fav's.

No doubt.  I saw it at the theater that was off the Southern bypass kind of behind the Governor's house hotel.

"Symptom of the Universe" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5119 on: May 21, 2012, 02:16:07 PM »
Uncle Sani?  Have you ever driven down to Macon and went to the "Big House- Allman Bros Museum"?   I realize that not everyone loves them as much as I, but it's a damn good place to see a lot of cool music history. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions