Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5060 on: May 09, 2012, 11:56:09 AM »
You have lost any credibility that you may have attained.

"Arabs With Knives and West German Skies" - Roger Waters

I thought you would like that.

"STYX is the greatest American band. The only reason they got a bad rep is that most critics are cynical assholes"

The WAND - Flaming Lips

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5061 on: May 09, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
"You Got Lucky" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5062 on: May 09, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
Chop Suey! - System Of A Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5063 on: May 09, 2012, 05:40:25 PM »
Before I Forget - Slipknot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5064 on: May 09, 2012, 05:43:19 PM »
Sweating Bullets - Megadeth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5065 on: May 10, 2012, 11:24:46 AM »
Warrior -Disturbed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5066 on: May 10, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due - Megadeth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5067 on: May 10, 2012, 11:52:47 AM »
and immediatley following

Mouth For War - Pantera

Dimebag getting killed has to be the weirdest moment in concert history.  :sad:

Speaking of Megadeth earlier........Did anyone happen to catch the Dave Mustaine special that was on a few weeks ago?  Jesus, that dude was the epitome of "living the rock star life".   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5068 on: May 10, 2012, 01:28:34 PM »
So, AUT1 is the only one listening today?

You Got Another Thing Coming - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

« Reply #5069 on: May 10, 2012, 02:41:19 PM »
So, AUT1 is the only one listening today?

You Got Another Thing Coming - Judas Priest

Looking at the tunes he is jamming to today, it would appear he has a murder lined up later.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5070 on: May 10, 2012, 02:42:15 PM »
Looking at the tunes he is jamming to today, it would appear he has a murder lined up later.

He said speed metal "calms him down". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5071 on: May 10, 2012, 02:51:01 PM »
I Like It - Foxy Shazam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5072 on: May 10, 2012, 04:00:33 PM »
He said speed metal "calms him down".

^^This^^ Actually any metal does.  Shitty day at the office?  Want to murk your co-workers?  Pop in some Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden, BLS, SOAD, Tool....etc..etc..etc...all problems go away within a couple of songs.

Speaking of.....

Innervision - System Of A Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5073 on: May 10, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »
Not a fan of teh speeds. Love some hard driving R&R but something about speed metal makes me....well, the opposite of calm.  The early Metallica stuff and a lot of Megadeth is a little over the top for my taste but tunes like Train of Consequences and Sad But True etc. are just the titz. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5074 on: May 10, 2012, 05:10:54 PM »
Not a fan of teh speeds. Love some hard driving R&R but something about speed metal makes me....well, the opposite of calm.  The early Metallica stuff and a lot of Megadeth is a little over the top for my taste but tunes like Train of Consequences and Sad But True etc. are just the titz.

Ever since I was a wee lad and listened to Master Of Puppets I was hooked.  I would sit there and listen to metal and chill.  Most people get fired up on it, but not me.   From there I found out about Motorhead and Black Sabbath.  From there Slayer, Anthrax, Pantera, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden.  Throw in the fact that my dad had me listening to Jimi, Allmans, Led Zepplin, Cream, Greatful Dead, Floyd, Skynard,  Beatles, Marshall Tucker, Dylan, The Who, Eagles...etc...etc...etc... plus the Outlaw Country, then you have why I like what I like.

By The Way - RHCP

Kidnap The Sandy Claws - Korn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5075 on: May 10, 2012, 05:36:50 PM »
Los - Rammstein
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5076 on: May 11, 2012, 07:16:25 AM »
"Right Down The Line" - Gerry Rafferty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5077 on: May 11, 2012, 08:55:02 AM »
No Parking on the Dance Floor - Midnight Star
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5078 on: May 11, 2012, 10:33:11 AM »

See, I am the same way. If I am working out or running, maybe. Just casual listening or grilling out on the deck, etc - I prefer classic rock (Stones, LZ), southern rock (ABB, MTB) or even light rock (Fleetwood, Mellencamp). There was an irish pub I used to frequent downtown that has one of those touchtunes digital satellite jukeboxes. Would come in, order a nice Smithwicks or Yuengling, put about 5 bucks in the jukebox and get me some tunes going and catch some sportscenter on their TV. This was usually about 5 or 6 pm on Friday so I was usually not in the company of very many patrons yet. About 7 pm, in come all the 21 year old Army pricks from Benning. They all go load the jukebox up with System of a Down and Pantera, nothing but fast charging death metal, all of the guys drinking being obnoxious with every other word out of their mouths a wordy dird. I don't mind some nice casual cursing, but to hear that death metal and every other audible word is "fuck"? Yep, time to go. Check please.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5079 on: May 11, 2012, 10:51:36 AM »
Undead - Hollywood Undead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions