"All Mixed Up" - 311
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5042 on: May 04, 2012, 09:48:50 AM »
1,000 Miles of Misery - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5043 on: May 04, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
"War Pigs" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5044 on: May 07, 2012, 05:46:07 PM »
Scream With Me - Mudvayne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5045 on: May 08, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
"Georgia on My Mind" - Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5046 on: May 08, 2012, 09:41:52 AM »
The Devil Went Down to Georgia - CDB
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #5047 on: May 08, 2012, 09:45:38 AM »
Jesus Doesn't Want Me for a Sunbeam - Nirvana

Greetings from South Florida, bitches!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5048 on: May 08, 2012, 10:20:47 AM »
White Trash Millionaire - Black Stone Cherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5049 on: May 08, 2012, 10:24:29 AM »
White Trash Millionaire - Black Stone Cherry

They wrote a song about the REC?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5050 on: May 08, 2012, 12:50:47 PM »
"Midnight Train to Memphis" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5051 on: May 09, 2012, 07:25:25 AM »
"Wild Side" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5052 on: May 09, 2012, 08:59:35 AM »
Boss' Daughter - Pop Evil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5053 on: May 09, 2012, 09:14:03 AM »
Sister Christian - Night Ranger

Otherwise, a pretty shitty band.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5054 on: May 09, 2012, 09:24:53 AM »

Any song about motorboatin' rocks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #5055 on: May 09, 2012, 09:34:08 AM »
Any song about motorboatin' rocks.

What's your price for flight?

Oh, I know he di'int solicit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5056 on: May 09, 2012, 10:12:57 AM »

You are on serious crack rock.  That song was by all rights one of their worst...Ok so "Secret of My Success" was actually worse but not by much.  It had commercial success since Friday Night Videos played it every week. 

"Fire on a Mountain" - Marshall Tucker Band

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #5057 on: May 09, 2012, 10:54:37 AM »

You are on serious crack rock.  That song was by all rights one of their worst...Ok so "Secret of My Success" was actually worse but not by much.  It had commercial success since Friday Night Videos played it every week. 

"Fire on a Mountain" - Marshall Tucker Band

With or without Sister Christian, shitty band. They were almost as good as Styx or Jethro Tull.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5058 on: May 09, 2012, 11:30:15 AM »
With or without Sister Christian, shitty band. They were almost as good as Styx or Jethro Tull.

You have lost any credibility that you may have attained.

"Arabs With Knives and West German Skies" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5059 on: May 09, 2012, 11:45:32 AM »
Don't Tell Me You Love Me was my mostest favoritest Night Ranger song. Good hair band facial rock. Was not enough of a Styx fan to just put in a disc..I mean cassette...err 8-track and let it go.  But they had sooo many great songs overall.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."