friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4941 on: April 26, 2012, 02:05:04 PM »
"Rock and Roll" - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4942 on: April 26, 2012, 02:06:05 PM »
Just a Dream - Nelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4943 on: April 26, 2012, 02:27:06 PM »
"Every Time I Think of You" - The Babys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4944 on: April 26, 2012, 02:33:23 PM »
Talking about the Smithereens the other day so I pulled up some of their stuff.  Apparently, the food on the road is just a tad richer than home cooked meals.\

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4945 on: April 26, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
Talking about the Smithereens the other day so I pulled up some of their stuff.  Apparently, the food on the road is just a tad richer than home cooked meals.\

SOLID late eightees!

"Give Up The Funk" - George Clinton and The Parliament Funkadelic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4946 on: April 26, 2012, 02:59:13 PM »

SOLID late eightees!

"Give Up The Funk" - George Clinton and The Parliament Funkadelic

Agreed. I think their sound was indicative of what much of the 80's music was about.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4947 on: April 27, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »
The Midnight Special - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4948 on: April 27, 2012, 09:07:01 AM »
Brain Stew - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4949 on: April 27, 2012, 09:33:45 AM »
"Rock and Roll" - Led Zeppelin

One of the most classic, pure fucking rock n roll songs ever recorded. It has everything you want in a raw, true to the core hard rock song. Never gets old.

Gloria - Them
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4950 on: April 27, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
"Rock On" - David Essex
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4951 on: April 27, 2012, 10:45:58 AM »
Highway Star - Deep Purple
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4952 on: April 27, 2012, 10:48:17 AM »
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4953 on: April 27, 2012, 10:58:55 AM »
Slave to the Grind - Skid Row
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4954 on: April 27, 2012, 11:11:45 AM »
Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4955 on: April 27, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4956 on: April 27, 2012, 12:50:08 PM »
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4957 on: April 27, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »
"The Night is Still Young" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4958 on: April 27, 2012, 01:35:18 PM »
Caravan - Van Morrison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4959 on: April 27, 2012, 01:36:08 PM »
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions