"Vaseline" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4901 on: April 24, 2012, 07:44:46 AM »
The Righteous Path - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4902 on: April 24, 2012, 07:56:32 AM »
"Bastard" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4903 on: April 24, 2012, 09:01:47 AM »
In a Daydream (Live) - The Freddy Jones Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4904 on: April 24, 2012, 09:31:47 AM »
Mr. Brownstone - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #4905 on: April 24, 2012, 10:08:21 AM »
Rearviewmirror - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4906 on: April 24, 2012, 10:18:30 AM »
"Soul Stripper" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4907 on: April 24, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »
Black Betty & The Moon - The Horrible Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4908 on: April 24, 2012, 11:03:28 AM »
The Boss - Rick Ross
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4909 on: April 24, 2012, 11:20:54 AM »
"Stars on the Water" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4910 on: April 24, 2012, 11:21:59 AM »
Fire it Up - Thousand Foot Krutch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4911 on: April 24, 2012, 11:25:21 AM »
"Change" - John Waite
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4912 on: April 24, 2012, 12:36:16 PM »
Miami - Will Smith (will most likely be on repeat all fucking day to annoy my coworkers)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4913 on: April 24, 2012, 12:38:51 PM »
Miami - Will Smith (will most likely be on repeat all fucking day to annoy my coworkers)

Nice.  Make em' get jiggy wit it too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4914 on: April 24, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »

Welcome to miami, were going to miami.....party all night where the heat is on (or something like that)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4915 on: April 24, 2012, 02:43:31 PM »
"Life is a Highway" - Tom Cochran
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4916 on: April 24, 2012, 02:48:58 PM »
Beyond the Sea - Bobby Darrin

How'd that get in my playlist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4917 on: April 24, 2012, 02:55:06 PM »
It must have stole away in a pair of plaid shorts.....

"Shame on the Moon" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4918 on: April 24, 2012, 03:00:30 PM »
Passion (Live) - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4919 on: April 24, 2012, 03:02:10 PM »
"Stray Cat Strut" - Stray Cats
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions