Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4880 on: April 20, 2012, 12:42:56 PM »
Them and their Peter Cetera soundalike.

Did you know their founder and singer later became a Congressman (and was one up until the last midterm election)? Thought that was interesting.

Ladies love the Cetera

Chain Gang - Pretenders
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4881 on: April 20, 2012, 01:05:17 PM »
Ladies love the Cetera

Chain Gang - Pretenders

They used to like Richard Marx and Bryan Adams too. I credit those guys for single handedly getting to each of the first two bases. Yeah, thats right. Suck it Trebek!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4882 on: April 20, 2012, 01:13:46 PM »
"Radio Ga-Ga" - Queen
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 01:32:42 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4883 on: April 20, 2012, 01:19:42 PM »
What's My Name
Snoop Dogg

That shit (and the Dre masterpieces of about the same time) was fucking awesome.   

It's the bow to the wow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4884 on: April 20, 2012, 01:39:20 PM »
"Midnight in Montgomery" - Alan Jackson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4885 on: April 20, 2012, 02:37:37 PM »
I Like It - Foxy Shazam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4886 on: April 20, 2012, 02:49:47 PM »
"Just Got Paid" - Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4887 on: April 20, 2012, 03:43:35 PM »
Where The Devil Don't Stay - Drive-By Truckers

I have been listening to The Band a lot today as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4888 on: April 21, 2012, 12:24:31 AM »
And now for the other song, and the purpose of this post. I can't stop listening to both versions on loop. Right now, my two favorite songs are the same song. Both versions of this one.
Trampled By Turtles has a new album. Pretty good shit.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 12:43:49 AM by AUChizad »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4889 on: April 23, 2012, 07:39:30 AM »
"Screaming for Vengeance" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4890 on: April 23, 2012, 08:55:45 AM »
Satellite - Guster
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4891 on: April 23, 2012, 11:09:52 AM »
"Mr. Roboto" - Styx

"and Styx is the greatest band in the world and they only got a bad rep because most critics are cynical assholes!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4892 on: April 23, 2012, 12:29:13 PM »
"Mr. Roboto" - Styx

That Adam Sandler was full of shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4893 on: April 23, 2012, 12:46:40 PM »
"Imaginary Lover" - Atlanta Rhythm Section
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4894 on: April 23, 2012, 01:36:44 PM »
I Can't Remember - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4895 on: April 23, 2012, 01:50:59 PM »
Trampled By Turtles has a new album. Pretty good shit.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #4896 on: April 23, 2012, 02:16:56 PM »

I thought it was supposed to be carrying a case of microbrewed oatmeal stout through a flood?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4897 on: April 23, 2012, 02:18:37 PM »
"Freewheel Burning" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4898 on: April 23, 2012, 02:24:52 PM »

AUJarhead & AUTiger1, the main contributors to this thread, are on that island with me, so our island looks like this.

New Orleans - Trampled by Turtles
Well post more in this thread dammit.  It gives me new ideas of shit to look for.  Like what you posted above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4899 on: April 23, 2012, 05:05:29 PM »
...and I've got their album queued up to download tonight in the hotel!  Thanks for posting it.

That Was a Crazy Game of Poker - O.A.R.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions