Down To The Sea - Robert Plant Live From The Artists Den
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4841 on: April 13, 2012, 11:30:00 AM »
"Turn To Stone" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4842 on: April 13, 2012, 11:49:12 AM »
"Turn To Stone" - ELO

Oh no you di'int just cue Jeff Lynne.....

Evil Woman - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4843 on: April 13, 2012, 01:20:11 PM »
"Rubberband Man" - Spinners
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4844 on: April 13, 2012, 01:26:46 PM »
Hella Good - No Doubt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4845 on: April 13, 2012, 01:38:57 PM »
"Diamond Girl" - Seals and Crofts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4846 on: April 13, 2012, 01:48:33 PM »
Cuts Like A Knife - Brian Adams
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4847 on: April 13, 2012, 02:24:12 PM »
Cuts Like A Knife - Brian Adams

Call me AUChizad, but I like Bryan Adams. There - I said it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4848 on: April 13, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »
"E.M.S.P." - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4849 on: April 16, 2012, 08:16:22 AM »
"Ten Seconds to Love" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4850 on: April 16, 2012, 08:33:37 AM »
Red at Night - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4851 on: April 16, 2012, 08:38:22 AM »
"I Saw the Light" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4852 on: April 16, 2012, 09:35:16 AM »
Pride - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4853 on: April 16, 2012, 10:03:57 AM »
"Hear About It Later" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4854 on: April 19, 2012, 07:23:24 AM »
Ugly - Violent Femmes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4855 on: April 19, 2012, 07:31:56 AM »
"Dancing Days" - Stone Temple Pilots
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4856 on: April 19, 2012, 10:11:07 AM »
Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4857 on: April 19, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
Mr. Bluesky - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4858 on: April 19, 2012, 10:33:02 AM »
"I Remember You" - Skid Row
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4859 on: April 19, 2012, 10:53:07 AM »
Solitary Gun - Rogue Wave
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions