"Don't Mean Nothing" - Richard Marx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4802 on: March 30, 2012, 11:00:58 AM »
Heaven - Warrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4803 on: March 31, 2012, 09:39:17 AM »
Hung the Moon - Better than Ezra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4804 on: April 02, 2012, 08:30:11 AM »
Think About You - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4805 on: April 02, 2012, 09:30:01 AM »
Crumblin' Down - John Mellencamp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4806 on: April 02, 2012, 10:05:54 AM »
"Eat the Rich" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #4807 on: April 02, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
The shuffle is intent on producing Mellencamp today....

Key West Intermezzo - John Mellencamp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4808 on: April 02, 2012, 10:30:29 AM »
"Counting Blue Cars" - Dishwalla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4809 on: April 02, 2012, 01:30:26 PM »
Luck be a Lady Tonight - Frank
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4810 on: April 02, 2012, 01:32:55 PM »
"A Girl Like You" - The Smithereens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4811 on: April 04, 2012, 01:43:35 PM »
"Me or Him" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4812 on: April 04, 2012, 01:45:15 PM »
"A Girl Like You" - The Smithereens

Oh shiot.  That's a good blast from the past. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4813 on: April 04, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »
Oh shiot.  That's a good blast from the past.

That's all I be having...

"Twice as Hard" - Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4814 on: April 04, 2012, 01:53:33 PM »
Eat the Rich - Aerosmith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4815 on: April 04, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »
"Sea of Sorrow" - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4816 on: April 05, 2012, 02:34:23 PM »

That's all I be having...

"Twice as Hard" - Black Crowes

Fucking A Right Sani. Helluva Crowes song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4817 on: April 05, 2012, 03:25:25 PM »
"Connected" - Stereo MC's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4818 on: April 06, 2012, 10:46:13 AM »
Dirty Little Girl - Burn Halo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4819 on: April 06, 2012, 12:24:10 PM »
"Momma Said Knock You Out" - LL Cool J
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions