Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4760 on: March 27, 2012, 08:11:30 AM »
Why so mad Two Dogs Fucking?

Sioux got their ass kicked in the regional finals, and Gophers go to the Frozen Four.  UND/Minnesota is like the UNC/Duke of College Hockey.

Finally - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4761 on: March 27, 2012, 08:14:26 AM »
Sioux got their ass kicked in the regional finals, and Gophers go to the Frozen Four.  UND/Minnesota is like the UNC/Duke of College Hockey.

This is gonna be your winner anyway.
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/colleges/post/_/id/2258/bc-rolls-on-to-the-frozen-four

"Monkey on Your Back" - Aldo nova
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4762 on: March 27, 2012, 08:22:17 AM »
This is gonna be your winner anyway.
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/colleges/post/_/id/2258/bc-rolls-on-to-the-frozen-four

Your nephew going?  And yeah, BC looks really fucking good.  That semi-final between them and UM is going to decide who wins the whole thing, I think. 

I went to the Frozen Four in 2007 when UND got to go.  Saw the Sioux lose to Michigan State in the semis, and then decide I would root for BC in the finals over the Spartans just for spite, but it didn't help the Eagles.

Weeds - Simplified
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4763 on: March 27, 2012, 08:28:07 AM »
Your nephew going?  And yeah, BC looks really fucking good.  That semi-final between them and UM is going to decide who wins the whole thing, I think. 

I am trying to talk him into going.  His momma wants him home for Easter.  i have not taught him the art of blowing off his parents as of yet.

"What Was I Thinking" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4764 on: March 27, 2012, 08:39:55 AM »
I am trying to talk him into going.  His momma wants him home for Easter.  i have not taught him the art of blowing off his parents as of yet.

"What Was I Thinking" - Dierks Bentley

You should take him down there.  Gopher girls are easy.

El Dorado - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4765 on: March 27, 2012, 10:05:47 AM »
You should take him down there.  Gopher girls are easy.

El Dorado - Iron Maiden

Wish I could.  i am committed elsewhere.  Told him that I would help finance it but the boy has little to no backbone when it comes to his momma.

"Goodbye Stranger" - Supertramp
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 10:06:23 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4766 on: March 27, 2012, 10:20:29 AM »
Who the fuck cares about hockey...unless you are a yankee.

Homegrown- Mishka
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4767 on: March 27, 2012, 10:23:12 AM »
Who the fuck cares about hockey...unless you are a yankee.

Homegrown- Mishka

Don't hate just because you do not understand it.  One of the best sporting events I have ever been too was when the Blackhawks were playing in St. Louis back in the late nineties. 

"Hooker with a Penis" - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4768 on: March 27, 2012, 10:40:54 AM »
Don't hate just because you do not understand it.  One of the best sporting events I have ever been too was when the Blackhawks were playing in St. Louis back in the late nineties. 

"Hooker with a Penis" - Tool
Oh I understand it, I have been to plenty of Hockey Games, I just don't give a fuck about it.

The Kids aren't Alright - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #4769 on: March 27, 2012, 10:43:39 AM »

I hate the Blackhawks just about as much as I hate the Cubs.  Still a far cry from my hate for all things Crimson though.

We Die Young - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4770 on: March 27, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »
I'm Free - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4771 on: March 27, 2012, 11:37:17 AM »
The world is a vampire...set to draaaaain

Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4772 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:37 AM »
Dreams - Van Ha(ggar)len
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4773 on: March 27, 2012, 11:52:03 AM »
I hate the Blackhawks just about as much as I hate the Cubs.  Still a far cry from my hate for all things Crimson though.

yes the Blues fans that took me were quite comical in their treatment of the Blackhawks and their fans.  There is NO love between them at all.

"Jamming" - Bob Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4774 on: March 27, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »
Off He Goes - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4775 on: March 27, 2012, 02:59:19 PM »
Waiting in Vain - Mrs. Marley's Boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4776 on: March 27, 2012, 03:02:06 PM »
"Piece of Your Action" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4777 on: March 27, 2012, 05:18:46 PM »
Faithless - Social D
Do You Wear the Mark - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4778 on: March 28, 2012, 07:35:18 AM »
"Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townshend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4779 on: March 28, 2012, 07:44:22 AM »
Lucky Day - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions