"Personal Jesus" - Depeche Mode
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4641 on: February 23, 2012, 10:17:50 AM »
Billy's Got a Gun - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4642 on: February 23, 2012, 10:23:23 AM »
"Love Ain't No Stranger"- Whitesnake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4643 on: February 23, 2012, 10:39:26 AM »
Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4644 on: February 23, 2012, 10:41:27 AM »
"Magical Mystery Tour" - Cheap Trick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4645 on: February 23, 2012, 12:03:39 PM »
Ride with the Devil - Paul Sanchez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4646 on: February 23, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
"Brothers in Arms" - Dire Straits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4647 on: February 23, 2012, 03:14:28 PM »
Don't You Want Me - The Human League
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4648 on: February 23, 2012, 03:16:26 PM »
"Mad Season" - Matchbox 20
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4649 on: February 23, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Mr. Blue Sky - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4650 on: February 23, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »
"Id Like To Fuck The Shit Outta You" - David Allen Coe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4651 on: February 23, 2012, 03:28:39 PM »
"Id Like To Fuck The Shit Outta You" - David Allen Coe

Okay, that caught me off guard, just a little.

Voices Carry - Til Tuesday

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4652 on: February 23, 2012, 03:33:05 PM »
Okay, that caught me off guard, just a little.

You should see the reactions of other people when it come up on the shuffle at home.

"NIB" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4653 on: February 23, 2012, 03:43:25 PM »
You should see the reactions of other people when it come up on the shuffle at home.

"NIB" - Black Sabbath

That's not the only song of his that would get a reaction.

If That Aint Country
White Girl and a.......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4654 on: February 23, 2012, 03:45:03 PM »
Mr. Blue Sky - ELO

Good group. I'll raise ya one....

Evil Woman - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4655 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:22 PM »
Let Yourself Go - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4656 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:52 PM »
"How Am I Doin'" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4657 on: February 23, 2012, 03:55:36 PM »
Get Ready For Love - April Wine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4658 on: February 23, 2012, 05:42:20 PM »
Du Hast - Rammstein    <---Need some good hate metal with the way this day is going. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4659 on: February 24, 2012, 07:33:28 AM »
"You Dropped The Bomb on Me" - Gap Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions