"The Prisoner" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4621 on: February 16, 2012, 10:29:47 AM »
Sam Clemens - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4622 on: February 16, 2012, 10:30:35 AM »
"Rocky Racoon" - Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4623 on: February 16, 2012, 11:15:19 AM »
I Know Better - Deadeye Dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4624 on: February 16, 2012, 11:18:12 AM »
I Know Better - Deadeye Dick

Did you get any music?

Chicago Promenade - Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4625 on: February 16, 2012, 11:23:22 AM »
"Couldn't Get it Right" - Climax Blues Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4626 on: February 17, 2012, 08:43:30 AM »
"Run to the Hills" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4627 on: February 17, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »
When Its Over - Sugar Ray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4628 on: February 17, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »
"Santa Monica" - Everclear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4629 on: February 21, 2012, 07:05:26 AM »
"Roses" - Outkast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4630 on: February 22, 2012, 08:29:20 AM »
California II - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4631 on: February 22, 2012, 08:36:21 AM »
"Primal Scream" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4632 on: February 22, 2012, 09:09:38 AM »
Tell Me Baby - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4633 on: February 22, 2012, 09:11:43 AM »
"Burn Rubber on Me" - The Gap Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4634 on: February 22, 2012, 10:15:58 AM »
Unsung - Helmet
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4635 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:06 AM »
"Undertow" - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4636 on: February 22, 2012, 01:31:03 PM »
"Undertow" - Tool

Great song.

Ronnie - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4637 on: February 22, 2012, 01:40:50 PM »
"What God Wants" - Roger Waters

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4638 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4639 on: February 23, 2012, 07:51:03 AM »