Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4520 on: January 20, 2012, 12:23:36 PM »
He sounds like he is squeezing out a hard turd everytime he sings.

Puts "It Keeps You Running" in a whole new perspective. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4521 on: January 20, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »
Puts "It Keeps You Running" in a whole new perspective.

Ruined one hell of a band. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4522 on: January 20, 2012, 12:48:19 PM »
And you are the second person today to recommend them to me.  Downloading now...

And?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4523 on: January 20, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »
And?

Haven't been able to give a listen, watching the 3 year old today.  Might have to wait until Monday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4524 on: January 20, 2012, 01:21:58 PM »
Haven't been able to give a listen, watching the 3 year old today.  Might have to wait until Monday.

What have you downloaded of theirs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4525 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:58 PM »
Stays In Mexico - Toby Keith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4526 on: January 20, 2012, 01:48:36 PM »
"I Don't Mind at All" - Bourgeois Tagg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4527 on: January 20, 2012, 06:46:44 PM »
What have you downloaded of theirs?

Live in Austin
Ugly Buildings, Whores, and Politicians (Greatest Hits)

Have loaded onto the iPhone, but it might be Monday at work before I can sit down and give a listen.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4528 on: January 20, 2012, 11:29:35 PM »
Live in Austin
Ugly Buildings, Whores, and Politicians (Greatest Hits)

Have loaded onto the iPhone, but it might be Monday at work before I can sit down and give a listen.

Both good choices, I would also suggest Pizza Deliverance, Brighter Than Creation's Dark, and Blessing and A Curse.  Save Dirty South and Southern Rock Opera for last.  They are great albums.  I tend to like most of their stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4529 on: January 23, 2012, 08:07:27 AM »
Both good choices, I would also suggest Pizza Deliverance, Brighter Than Creation's Dark, and Blessing and A Curse.  Save Dirty South and Southern Rock Opera for last.  They are great albums.  I tend to like most of their stuff.

Have listened to the Greatest Hits album, and I like it.  Took a bit for the singer's voice to grow on me, a bit raspy, but the music is great.

Marry Me - Drive-By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4530 on: January 24, 2012, 07:15:02 AM »
"Drunk in the Morning" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4531 on: January 24, 2012, 10:22:46 AM »
Don't Stop Believing - Journey  => One of my all time fav tunes.

BTW - were any of you fuckers that went to the MNC game last year at this little after party that was playing above tune?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4532 on: January 24, 2012, 10:28:12 AM »
Hope no Oregon fan got teabagged.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4533 on: January 24, 2012, 11:50:47 AM »
Mr. Blue Sky  -   ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4534 on: January 24, 2012, 12:24:53 PM »
Have listened to the Greatest Hits album, and I like it.  Took a bit for the singer's voice to grow on me, a bit raspy, but the music is great.

Marry Me - Drive-By Truckers
Great song. 

Yeah, Patterson Hood's voice is different and Mike Cooley has a solid rock voice.   The work they did with Jason Isbell was their best.  He added a 3rd lead guitar and he was the better guitarist out of them all by far.  He also added some good vocals and song writing skills.  They sort of went in a little different direction with him and then when he left the band, they went back to their original roots.  Isbell went in his own direction.  You should check out some of his stuff as well.

Cigarettes and Wine (Acoustic) - Jason Isbell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4535 on: January 24, 2012, 01:56:46 PM »
Big Bad Bill (is Sweet William Now) - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4536 on: January 24, 2012, 02:02:33 PM »
You Didn't Have To Go All The Way - Junior Brown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4537 on: January 24, 2012, 02:28:57 PM »
The Weight - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4538 on: January 24, 2012, 02:36:59 PM »
"Fly to the Angels" - Slaughter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4539 on: January 24, 2012, 04:26:14 PM »
I Never Had A Chance - Reckless Kelly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions