"You Can Call Me Al" - Paul Simon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4441 on: January 17, 2012, 12:35:22 PM »
Dandy Life - Collective Soul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4442 on: January 17, 2012, 12:37:16 PM »
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4443 on: January 17, 2012, 12:38:44 PM »
Lakeside Park - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4444 on: January 17, 2012, 12:43:47 PM »
"Love Hungry Man" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4445 on: January 17, 2012, 02:23:48 PM »
Are You Hank Done It This Way - Waylon Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4446 on: January 17, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »
Winter Song - Screaming Trees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4447 on: January 17, 2012, 02:29:23 PM »
Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4448 on: January 17, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »
Are You Hank Done It This Way - Waylon Jennings
Hey, this came up on my shuffle late yesterday. Made take it off of shuffle and listen to a couple other good Jennings songs, such as "Don't You Think This Outlaw Bit's Done Got Outta Hand"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4449 on: January 17, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
Hey, this came up on my shuffle late yesterday. Made take it off of shuffle and listen to a couple other good Jennings songs, such as "Don't You Think This Outlaw Bit's Done Got Outta Hand"

I love all the outlaw country, but like Waylon the best.  Honky Tonk Heros was what ushered it all in, imo.  After that album, you can see that more and more outlaw music was being made and released.  Lots of good music history behind that album.   Not my favorite Waylon album, but still a damn good one.

Me and Bobby McGhee - Kris Kristofferson
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 04:25:51 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4450 on: January 17, 2012, 03:11:48 PM »
Used to be a huge fan of pure Southern Rock.  Former Outlaws front man, Henry Paul, put together a band and made at least 2 albums that I know of.  Check out just the first part of this to get a feel. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4451 on: January 17, 2012, 03:14:01 PM »
Used to be a huge fan of pure Southern Rock.  Former Outlaws front man, Henry Paul, put together a band and made at least 2 albums that I know of.  Check out just the first part of this to get a feel. 

Can't see the video here at work, but since you mentioned them.

Green Grass & High Tides - The Outlaws
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4452 on: January 17, 2012, 03:21:11 PM »
"Sin City" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4453 on: January 17, 2012, 03:22:21 PM »
Night Time Is The Right Time - Ray Charles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4454 on: January 17, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »
Can't see the video here at work, but since you mentioned them.

Green Grass & High Tides - The Outlaws

Check em' out when you get home.  You won't be disappointed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4455 on: January 17, 2012, 03:33:21 PM »
"Primal Scream" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4456 on: January 17, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »
What A Shame (Acoustic) - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4457 on: January 17, 2012, 03:42:21 PM »
"Fly Me To The Moon" - Frank Sinatra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4458 on: January 17, 2012, 03:50:20 PM »
I love all the outlaw country, but like Waylon the best.  Honkey Tonk Heros was what ushered it all in, imo.  After that album, you can see that more and more outlaw music was being made and released.  Lots of good music history behind that album.   Not my favorite Waylon album, but still a damn good one.

Me and Bobby McGhee - Kris Kristofferson

I always thought it started with David Allan Coe who used to be introduced as a "Motorcycle Outlaw" when he opened for Willie and Waylon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #4459 on: January 17, 2012, 04:19:46 PM »
For What It's Worth - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions