"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4241 on: December 28, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »
Day Tripper - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4242 on: December 28, 2011, 03:14:33 PM »
Day Tripper - The Beatles

One of their better guitar riffs IMHO.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4243 on: December 28, 2011, 03:16:44 PM »
"Green Manalishi (with the two pronged crown) - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4244 on: December 28, 2011, 03:22:30 PM »
One of their better guitar riffs IMHO.

Many years ago, Canadian rockers, April Wine, ended their song "I like to rock" with that riff.  Then they played the hook from "I can't get no satisfaction" over it, then added one of their own.  It was a bad azz way to end a song. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4245 on: December 28, 2011, 03:24:04 PM »
"Long Stick Goes Boom" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4246 on: December 28, 2011, 03:25:16 PM »
Many years ago, Canadian rockers, April Wine, ended their song "I like to rock" with that riff.  Then they played the hook from "I can't get no satisfaction" over it, then added one of their own.  It was a bad azz way to end a song.

Satisfaction is one of those songs that I never get tired of. Just a good, raw, rock n roll tune with simple stuff. And yes, that hook is badass. I always say its one of my top 10 favorite songs of all time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4247 on: December 29, 2011, 12:35:15 AM »
The President's Penis is Missing???

I....I...I got nuthin'.

Give it a listen, it is hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4248 on: December 29, 2011, 07:25:58 AM »
"Leave Them Boys Alone" - Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4249 on: December 29, 2011, 10:04:41 PM »
Atlantic City - The Band

Anyone else a fan of them?  Other than "The Weight" or "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down". 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4250 on: December 30, 2011, 06:51:02 AM »
"Kick It In Second Wind" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4251 on: December 30, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »
"The Way You Look Tonight" - Frank Sinatra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4252 on: December 30, 2011, 11:59:31 AM »
Jealously - Run With Bulls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4253 on: December 30, 2011, 02:20:30 PM »
"The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down".

Awww Paw. That one makes me cry.

I think I heard on XM that one of their band members just died.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4254 on: December 30, 2011, 02:25:11 PM »
"Bright Lights" - matchbox twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4255 on: December 31, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »
Awww Paw. That one makes me cry.

I think I heard on XM that one of their band members just died.

Did not realize that.  I always like them,  Atlantic City, Look Out Cleveland, When I Paint My Masterpiece, WS Wollcot Medicine Show, Up On cripple Creek, Across The Great Divide, King Harvest, The Shape I'm In.....etc...etc...etc...

It made for some good drinking music.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4256 on: January 03, 2012, 10:00:51 AM »
Factory of Faith - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4257 on: January 03, 2012, 10:02:51 AM »
"My Father's Gun" - Elton John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4258 on: January 03, 2012, 10:05:42 AM »
Ghost Of Virginia - Justin Townes Earl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4259 on: January 03, 2012, 10:14:24 AM »
"Lot of Leaving Left to Do" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions