"What You Give" - Tesla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4221 on: December 16, 2011, 01:33:20 PM »
Statesboro Blues - Allman Brothers Band

Some good licks in the last 90 seconds.

For AUT1, some Friday spanking material:

The most familiar version of the song is by The Allman Brothers Band,[11] as recorded at the Fillmore East in March 1971 and first released on the 1971 album At Fillmore East. This version is famous also for Duane Allman's slide guitar playing, which, as Rolling Stone would write years later, featured "the moaning and squealing opening licks [that] have given fans chills at live shows."[12]

Allman's slide riffs on "Statesboro Blues" have been analyzed and transcribed in guitar magazines many times over[13][14][15][16] and the tones of Allman and Dickey Betts's guitars on the song were hailed by Guitar Player as some of the "50 Greatest Tones of All Time."[17] After Allman's death in a motorcycle accident later that year, the performance was included on the 1972 album Duane Allman: An Anthology. In 2008, Rolling Stone magazine ranked The Allman Brothers Band's version of "Statesboro Blues" as #9 in its list of the 100 Greatest Guitar Songs of All Time.[12]

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4222 on: December 16, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
"My Town" - Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4223 on: December 16, 2011, 01:44:54 PM »
Statesboro Blues - Allman Brothers Band

Some good licks in the last 90 seconds.

For AUT1, some Friday spanking material:

Done Somebody Wrong (live) - Duane Allman <--An Anthology Vol II

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4224 on: December 16, 2011, 01:46:18 PM »
"My Town" - Montgomery Gentry

I have listened to some of their stuff.  They are hit or miss to me.  It's either a really good song or it's a really shitty song. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4225 on: December 16, 2011, 01:47:44 PM »
I have listened to some of their stuff.  They are hit or miss to me.  It's either a really good song or it's a really shitty song.

It's kind of the same way with me. 

"Who Needs Information" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4226 on: December 16, 2011, 02:04:23 PM »
Riding With The King - B.B. King & Eric Clapton  <---Good album, imv.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4227 on: December 16, 2011, 02:06:23 PM »
Riding With The King - B.B. King & Eric Clapton  <---Good album, imv.

BB King is gonna be in concert next month here in Columbus. I'm there. Road trip for AUT1?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4228 on: December 16, 2011, 02:16:04 PM »
BB King is gonna be in concert next month here in Columbus. I'm there. Road trip for AUT1?

My trips are on hold until March at the earliest.  We have travel with work coming up in all of January and part of February.  One weekend I am going to be home in January is the wife's birthday and then on one of the last two weekends of that month is going to be mini AUT1's birthday party.  So I am booked. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4229 on: December 16, 2011, 02:19:59 PM »
When I Paint My Masterpiece - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4230 on: December 17, 2011, 09:08:16 AM »
"The Number of the Beast" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #4231 on: December 22, 2011, 12:22:38 PM »
Trent Reznor & Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs do "Immigrant Song" for the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4232 on: December 22, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4233 on: December 22, 2011, 02:19:00 PM »
The President's Penis Is Missing - DBT

Broken - Cross Canadian Ragweed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4234 on: December 28, 2011, 12:45:11 AM »

I was reading an article from some independent music source that had Isbell and this song ranked as the #2 song of the year.  It's awesome.  As is this one.  Lyrics are genius!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4235 on: December 28, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »
The President's Penis is Missing???

I....I...I got nuthin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4236 on: December 28, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »
"Rubberband Man" - The Spinners
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4237 on: December 28, 2011, 03:02:08 PM »
"Rubberband Man" - The Spinners

Now thats what Im-a-talkin about!

Hey yall prepare ya-selves for the rubberband.......man.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4238 on: December 28, 2011, 03:06:21 PM »
Followed up by

"Me So Horney" - 2 Live Crew

Gotta love shuffle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #4239 on: December 28, 2011, 03:09:13 PM »
Followed up by

"Me So Horney" - 2 Live Crew

Gotta love shuffle.

The Spinners weren't so innocent either. But shit, they were no 2 Live Crew. Its all about da U!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE