Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4200 on: December 12, 2011, 02:38:47 PM »
Christmas sucks, easily the worst of the holidays.  I have to put on the good face and act like I enjoy it for the kid.

Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones

"External heat and cold had little influence on Scrooge. No warmth could warm, no wintry weather chill him. No wind that blew was bitterer than he, no falling snow was more intent upon its purpose, no pelting rain less open to entreaty."

Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack is one of the great albums of all time.  I'm not kidding.  Vince Guaraldi is the man on piano.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4201 on: December 12, 2011, 03:02:13 PM »
"Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4202 on: December 12, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
Something I Can Never Have- Nine Inch Nails
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4203 on: December 12, 2011, 03:35:37 PM »
"External heat and cold had little influence on Scrooge. No warmth could warm, no wintry weather chill him. No wind that blew was bitterer than he, no falling snow was more intent upon its purpose, no pelting rain less open to entreaty."

Charlie Brown Christmas soundtrack is one of the great albums of all time.  I'm not kidding.  Vince Guaraldi is the man on piano.

That's just a 3-piece and the sound is incredibly unique.  I've heard 3-4 of those CB tunes this weekend. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4204 on: December 12, 2011, 03:43:17 PM »
"E.M.S.P." -  Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4205 on: December 12, 2011, 03:45:57 PM »
That's just a 3-piece and the sound is incredibly unique.  I've heard 3-4 of those CB tunes this weekend.

The best parts of the album are the songs that didn't even make it on the show.  My favorite is their version of "The Christmas Song" followed closely by "O Christmas Tree" that they riff on for about 5 minutes.  Only jazz album I have ever owned.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4206 on: December 12, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »

The song from CB Xmas, Merry Christmas from the Family, God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Brother Cane, The Grinch song, Please Come Home for Christmas by the Eagles, Santa Claus is Coming to Town by Bruce and Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul are about the only acceptable Christmas songs.  Every once in a while that damn hippo song and Feliz Navidad but I really have to be feeling the Christmas spirit.

Now I need to go listen to some Rob Zombie to get myself pumped up to fight afternoon traffic after I get finished listening to

Du Hast - Rammstien

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4207 on: December 12, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »
Schism - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4208 on: December 12, 2011, 03:52:00 PM »
"I Can't Stand the Rain" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4209 on: December 12, 2011, 03:54:49 PM »
Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4210 on: December 12, 2011, 04:01:02 PM »
Only the Lonely - Roy Orbison

Good choice.

Living Dead Girl - Rob Zombie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4211 on: December 12, 2011, 04:06:00 PM »
Rico Suave - Gerardo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #4212 on: December 13, 2011, 01:59:58 AM »
Austin-Blake Shelton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4213 on: December 13, 2011, 08:18:08 AM »
"Rockin' The Free World" - Neil Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4214 on: December 13, 2011, 08:25:15 AM »
Gone - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4215 on: December 13, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »
Cigarettes and Wine - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit

Was supposed to go see him on the 22nd and I planned Xmas with my folks around that show so I could make it and they moved it to the night I am having dinner with my folks, so fuck me.  I am going to miss it. 

Bulldozers and Dirt - Drive By Truckers  <---just came on. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4216 on: December 15, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »
"Fire and Ice" - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4217 on: December 15, 2011, 11:39:31 AM »
Hell No I Ain't Happy - Drive By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4218 on: December 15, 2011, 12:50:07 PM »
"Jane" - Jefferson Airplane
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4219 on: December 15, 2011, 04:56:14 PM »
Rico Suave - Gerardo
Gerardo was almost as good as these guys......

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE