"Animal" - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4043 on: November 17, 2011, 08:14:43 AM »
Alaska - The Nadas
Here Again - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4044 on: November 17, 2011, 08:27:26 AM »
"Tempted" - Squeeze
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #4045 on: November 17, 2011, 08:33:22 AM »
Everything Zen - Bush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4046 on: November 17, 2011, 08:38:59 AM »
"If You Want Blood, You Got It"  - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4047 on: November 17, 2011, 09:20:01 AM »
War - From the Rocky Soundtrack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4048 on: November 17, 2011, 09:23:11 AM »
War - From the Rocky Soundtrack

Excellent instrumental. I remember it when Rocky 4 came out and thought it was the shit then.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4049 on: November 17, 2011, 09:23:55 AM »
"Ordinary Average Guy" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4050 on: November 17, 2011, 10:41:43 AM »
That was a pretty good album.  I believe it was their first..no?

I think so, they were one of my favorite country bands from that time frame.

There Goes My Girl - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4051 on: November 17, 2011, 10:57:56 AM »
"Live and Let Die" - Paul McCartney
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4052 on: November 17, 2011, 11:30:31 AM »
Come Together - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4053 on: November 17, 2011, 12:14:31 PM »
Delta Lady - Joe Cocker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4054 on: November 17, 2011, 12:59:52 PM »
"Rock Me" - Great White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4055 on: November 17, 2011, 01:24:22 PM »
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4056 on: November 17, 2011, 01:29:01 PM »
You Make My Dreams Come True - Hall & Oates

"Year of the Cat" - Al Stewart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4057 on: November 17, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »
"Year of the Cat" - Al Stewart

I hate that song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4058 on: November 17, 2011, 02:21:05 PM »
I hate that song.

It's understandable that you would hate pussy.  One should get it every now and again to actually appreciate it.

"Solar Anthem" - Billy Thorpe

"Tell it Like it Is" - Heart
« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, 02:21:59 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4059 on: November 17, 2011, 02:26:07 PM »
It's understandable that you would hate pussy.  One should get it every now and again to actually appreciate it.

"Solar Anthem" - Billy Thorpe

"Tell it Like it Is" - Heart

Oh yeah....well, you just shut up then.

LaGrange - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions