"Whipped Cream" - Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3861 on: November 03, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »
I'm Over You - Keith Whitley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3862 on: November 03, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »
"Whipped Cream" - Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass

As a kid, I rubbed several out to the album cover.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3863 on: November 03, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »
As a kid, I rubbed several out to the album cover.

Better Off Alone - Casey Donahew Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3864 on: November 03, 2011, 04:53:12 PM »
See You One More Time - Marshall Tucker Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3865 on: November 03, 2011, 04:57:15 PM »
Rock Candy - Montrose
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3866 on: November 03, 2011, 05:00:24 PM »
Time - Hootie and the Blowfish
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3867 on: November 04, 2011, 07:32:15 AM »
"Moonlight Sonata" - Beethoven
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3868 on: November 04, 2011, 09:32:09 AM »
What A Shame - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3869 on: November 04, 2011, 09:49:56 AM »
Cherry cherry - Neil Diamond
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3870 on: November 04, 2011, 10:18:56 AM »
"Fit but Don't You Know It" - The Streets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3871 on: November 04, 2011, 11:26:46 AM »
Rain - Sevendust
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3872 on: November 04, 2011, 11:29:26 AM »
"Empire" - Queensryche
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3873 on: November 04, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
December - Collective Soul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3874 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:23 PM »
"Smooth" - Rob Thomas and Santana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3875 on: November 04, 2011, 01:32:59 PM »
Rock Candy - Montrose

Excellent. I take it you are a Haggar fan?

Oh, meant to send you this link. I am sure you will shed some tears.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57318412-10391698/keith-urban-to-undergo-throat-surgery/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3876 on: November 04, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »
Excellent. I take it you are a Haggar fan?

Oh, meant to send you this link. I am sure you will shed some tears.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57318412-10391698/keith-urban-to-undergo-throat-surgery/

I saw that this morning.  Nicole will help him recover by allowing him to lap up her love juices. 

Okay, even that was weird to me.

I had the original Montrose......8-Track.  Oh yeah.  Good from start to finish with Rock Candy being one my all time fav rock tunes.  Overall, I'm okay with Haggar's vocals, but some of his hollering grates on the nerves after a while.  I've been jamming on some Chickenfoot the past few days.  Nice line up with Haggar, Michael Anthony, Joe Satriani and the drummer from Red Hot Chili Peppers.  Can't recall his name.     
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3877 on: November 04, 2011, 01:48:33 PM »
"Stay With Me" - Train

Damn good cover!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3878 on: November 04, 2011, 01:54:40 PM »
"Stay With Me" - Train

Damn good cover!

Rod Stewart?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3879 on: November 04, 2011, 02:00:55 PM »
Overall, I'm okay with Haggar's vocals, but some of his hollering grates on the nerves after a while.   

You dirty whorish mouth. Please shut it.

Speaking of...

Dreams - Van Halen
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 02:01:31 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE