Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3840 on: November 02, 2011, 03:09:43 PM »
Actually a good tune. I think he did it for a HS FB documentary on ESPN last Summer with the same title. It was pretty good. Sean Peyton was in it as well.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3841 on: November 02, 2011, 03:10:48 PM »
Any video that has Pat Dye in it is fucking awesome, so you shut your dirty whorish mouth, sir.

Evenflow (Re-recorded) - Pearl Jam

THIS.

I am not sure if AUT1 has seen the video. Its the roxxors.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3842 on: November 02, 2011, 03:13:02 PM »
"Who Needs Information" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3843 on: November 02, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »
I think he and Keith Urban hang out a lot.

"Whipping Post" - Allman brothers

Post if full of awesome.

Any video that has Pat Dye in it is fucking awesome, so you shut your dirty whorish mouth, sir.

I have never seen the video, but if it has Pat Dye, then that is fucking awesome, but still hate the song and artist.

Downfall - Trust Company
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3844 on: November 02, 2011, 03:33:25 PM »
Goodbye Babylon - The Black Keys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3845 on: November 02, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
"Piece of Your Action" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3846 on: November 02, 2011, 03:39:23 PM »
Carolina Drama - The Raconteurs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3847 on: November 02, 2011, 03:43:18 PM »
Your Arms Feel Like Home - 3DD
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3848 on: November 03, 2011, 07:23:53 AM »

"Let There Be Rock" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3849 on: November 03, 2011, 07:56:31 AM »
Natural Born Killaz - Dr Dre and Ice Cube
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3850 on: November 03, 2011, 08:15:34 AM »
"Midnight Train to Memphis" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3851 on: November 03, 2011, 10:53:24 AM »
Big Foot - Chickenfoot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3852 on: November 03, 2011, 11:06:11 AM »
"In The Midnight Hour" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3853 on: November 03, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »
Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3854 on: November 03, 2011, 12:45:59 PM »
Brian Wilson - Barenaked Ladies

I have never understood why so many people thought that song was so good?  They have so many others that are so much better IMO.

"One Vision" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3855 on: November 03, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
I have never understood why so many people thought that song was so good?  They have so many others that are so much better IMO.

"One Vision" - Queen

Meh, it's a good little tune, but I agree that they have a lot more that is better.

Misunderstood - Better Than Ezra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3856 on: November 03, 2011, 02:31:26 PM »
Meh, it's a good little tune, but I agree that they have a lot more that is better.

Misunderstood - Better Than Ezra

Not a huge fan of the BNLbut they several Youtube videos where the two of them are just sitting around in a room playing several of their tunes acoustically.  Badd azz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3857 on: November 03, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »
"I Hear You Knocking" - Dave Edmunds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3858 on: November 03, 2011, 03:30:42 PM »
Not a huge fan of the BNLbut they several Youtube videos where the two of them are just sitting around in a room playing several of their tunes acoustically.  Badd azz.

They are talented fo sure.

Rita's Only Fault - Chris Knight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3859 on: November 03, 2011, 03:36:39 PM »
Barely Breathing - Duncan Shiek
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions