friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3761 on: October 28, 2011, 06:58:38 AM »
"Hold on Loosely" - 38 Special
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3762 on: October 28, 2011, 09:26:28 AM »
Solitary Man - Neil Diamond
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3763 on: October 28, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »
"Heaven and Hell" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3764 on: October 28, 2011, 11:18:35 AM »
"The Garden of Allah" - Don Henley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3765 on: October 28, 2011, 12:40:15 PM »
I Need You - Lynyrd Skynard   

<3 Al Collins , Ed King and Stevie Gaines.   I wouldn't piss on Gary Rossington if he were on fire.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3766 on: October 28, 2011, 01:17:42 PM »
"E.M.S.P." - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3767 on: November 01, 2011, 09:52:31 AM »
"You Don't Know Me at All" - Don Henley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3768 on: November 01, 2011, 09:56:44 AM »
I Need You - Lynyrd Skynard   

<3 Al Collins , Ed King and Stevie Gaines.   I wouldn't piss on Gary Rossington if he were on fire.

I wouldn't either. The smell of burnt piss is hard to wash out of clothes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3769 on: November 01, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
Blood Loss - The Horrible Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3770 on: November 01, 2011, 10:15:08 AM »
"Georgia on My Mind" - Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3771 on: November 01, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
You'll Accomp'ny Me - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3772 on: November 01, 2011, 01:21:13 PM »
"Up All Night, Sleep All Day" - Slaughter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3773 on: November 01, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
"Up All Night, Sleep All Day" - Slaughter

The chick on that album cover?  Sweet barking Jesus.

Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3774 on: November 01, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
"No News" - Lonestar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3775 on: November 01, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »
Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3776 on: November 01, 2011, 02:09:18 PM »
You'll Think Of Me - Keith Urban
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #3777 on: November 01, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »
Melissa - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3778 on: November 01, 2011, 02:17:36 PM »
By-Tor and the Snow Dog - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3779 on: November 01, 2011, 02:20:01 PM »
"Hello It's Me" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions