"Major Tom" - Peter Schilling
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3741 on: October 27, 2011, 09:39:53 AM »
Iris - The Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3742 on: October 27, 2011, 09:45:18 AM »
"Love Rollercoaster" - RHCP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3743 on: October 27, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »
Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound - Hank, Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3744 on: October 27, 2011, 10:26:17 AM »
"Cabo Wabo" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3745 on: October 27, 2011, 10:40:13 AM »
Spoilin for a Fight - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3746 on: October 27, 2011, 10:58:12 AM »
"Celebrity Skin" - Hole

Did anyone catch the Pam Lee comedy roast?  Anyways she is sitting there with Courtney Love and it's Jeffery Ross's turn to start roasting.  He takes a look at Courtney Love and says, "Courtney Love ladies and gentlemen!  Courtney, how is it that Kurt looks better than you?"    I lol'd.

Sound Of Madness (Acoustic) - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3747 on: October 27, 2011, 11:11:08 AM »
Don't Misunderstand Me - Rossington Collins Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3748 on: October 27, 2011, 11:12:40 AM »
Don't Change - Simplified
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3749 on: October 27, 2011, 01:53:11 PM »
"Alone Again" - Gilbert O'Sullivan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3750 on: October 27, 2011, 01:55:52 PM »

Not shitting you, but I heard this one on Pandora this morning. I immediately skipped it, but what a small world.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3751 on: October 27, 2011, 01:58:28 PM »
Not shitting you, but I heard this one on Pandora this morning. I immediately skipped it, but what a small world.

You probably thought it was Styx.

"Everyone's a Winner" - Hot Chocolate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3752 on: October 27, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »

That has to be one of the worst songs in history, along with All Byyyyyy Myyyseeeelllf....Don't wanna be, All Byyyyyyy Myyyseeellf. 

You Can Feel It All Over - Stevie Wonder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3753 on: October 27, 2011, 02:08:54 PM »
"Radio Waves" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3754 on: October 27, 2011, 02:09:57 PM »
Change - Deftones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3755 on: October 27, 2011, 03:20:34 PM »
"Tempted" - Squeeze
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3756 on: October 27, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
"Tempted" - Squeeze

Very underrated band IMO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3757 on: October 27, 2011, 03:25:49 PM »
Very underrated band IMO

They're no Styx.

"Jeopardy" - The Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3758 on: October 27, 2011, 03:29:18 PM »
They're no Styx.

"Jeopardy" - The Greg Kihn Band

They aren't tempted by the man-fruit of another either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3759 on: October 27, 2011, 03:32:38 PM »
They aren't tempted by the man-fruit of another either.

"Fly Away" - Lenny Kravitz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions