No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3701 on: October 26, 2011, 11:06:44 AM »
Hell on Wheels - Brantley Gilbert

AUT1 - you may like this song. It's outlaw country and the whole song is about moonshine in Georgia. #winning

BTW, this guy will be performing at Tim Hudson's benefit concert the night before homecoming.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3702 on: October 26, 2011, 11:09:21 AM »
"Rocky Racoon" - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3703 on: October 26, 2011, 11:12:16 AM »
Hole in my Heart - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3704 on: October 26, 2011, 11:15:51 AM »
"What Is and What Should Never Be" - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3705 on: October 26, 2011, 11:36:33 AM »
Hell on Wheels - Brantley Gilbert

AUT1 - you may like this song. It's outlaw country and the whole song is about moonshine in Georgia. #winning

BTW, this guy will be performing at Tim Hudson's benefit concert the night before homecoming.

Will check it out.

Aenema - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3706 on: October 26, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »
Du Hast - Rammstein  <--don't have a clue what they are saying but damn good heavy metal going on in that song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3707 on: October 26, 2011, 12:41:31 PM »
Damn.  I haven't thought about UFO in years.  Gonna have to go back and get some of their stuff.

"Hate to Lose Your Lovin'" - Little Feat

Quick story.  As a freshman at Auburn, me and my room mate drove to Atlanta to see UFO at the Fox Theater.  Had never heard of the opening group, but they were pretty good too.  Judas Priest.  Car got towed and had to hitch hike from ATL to Auburn.  Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3708 on: October 26, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »
Feel the Pain - Dinosaur, Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3709 on: October 26, 2011, 12:57:12 PM »
Quick story.  As a freshman at Auburn, me and my room mate drove to Atlanta to see UFO at the Fox Theater.  Had never heard of the opening group, but they were pretty good too.  Judas Priest.  Car got towed and had to hitch hike from ATL to Auburn.  Good times.

You went backstage with Halford didn't you?

"Escape"(The Pina Colada Song)  - Rupert Holmes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3710 on: October 26, 2011, 01:01:05 PM »
You went backstage with Halford didn't you?

"Escape"(The Pina Colada Song)  - Rupert Holmes

I'm hell bent for leather
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3711 on: October 26, 2011, 01:03:42 PM »
I'm hell bent over for leather

Fixt.

"Cocky" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3712 on: October 26, 2011, 01:06:00 PM »
Fixt.

"Cocky" - Kid Rock

Only part of the time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3713 on: October 26, 2011, 01:06:22 PM »
Crystal Ball - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3714 on: October 26, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
Crystal Ball - Styx

I'm told that Styx is ghey.

"Malibu" - Hole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3715 on: October 26, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
John The Fisherman - Primus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3716 on: October 26, 2011, 01:37:28 PM »
Crazy Mary - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3717 on: October 26, 2011, 01:49:56 PM »
I'm told that Styx is ghey.

"Malibu" - Hole

True. At least you weren't misinformed. But I am also told that Duran Duran is too. I am pretty sure that one is true as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

« Reply #3718 on: October 26, 2011, 01:50:26 PM »

Sounds like you "had another thing coming"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3719 on: October 26, 2011, 01:50:48 PM »
Snow (Hey Oh) - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions