friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3681 on: October 20, 2011, 04:09:17 PM »
Rock and Roll Never Forgets - Bob Seger

To Bob Seger....hell of a guy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3682 on: October 20, 2011, 04:25:38 PM »
Rock and Roll Never Forgets - Bob Seger

To Bob Seger....hell of a guy.

Bob Seger is one of my favorites.

A Ghost To Most - Drive By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3683 on: October 20, 2011, 06:37:26 PM »
Guitars, Cadillacs - Dwight Yoakum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3684 on: October 21, 2011, 07:55:54 AM »
The Hand That Feeds.

NIN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3685 on: October 25, 2011, 09:43:32 AM »
"My Father's Gun" - Elton John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3686 on: October 25, 2011, 10:58:43 AM »
Going back to all grunge today.  Stained, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Temple Of The Dog, STP, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden.....etc....etc....etc.....

Say Hello To Heaven - Temple Of The Dog
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3687 on: October 25, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »
It's Too Late - Spoonful James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3688 on: October 25, 2011, 11:24:57 AM »
"Fortunate Son" - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3689 on: October 25, 2011, 11:36:50 AM »
"Fortunate Son" - CCR

Funny, "Have You Ever See the Rain?" just played.

Whiskey Girl - Toby Keith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3690 on: October 25, 2011, 11:40:05 AM »
"We Didn't Start the Fire" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3691 on: October 25, 2011, 01:19:35 PM »
Man in the Box - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3692 on: October 25, 2011, 01:57:39 PM »
Man in the Box - Alice in Chains

Speaking of, which was better?   Alice In Chains Unplugged or Nirvana Unplugged.  Hard for me to say.  AIC was just unreal good, but Nirvana played a lot of stuff that we haven't heard from them before.   "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" was genius, but I always go back to "Nutshell" and "Down In A Hole" for AIC. 

Rotten Apple - Alice In Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3693 on: October 25, 2011, 03:08:29 PM »
I think I suffered from Nirvana burn out in the mid to late 90s, and it's been a while since I've listened to them.

At the time of release, Unplugged Nirvana was my favorite, the covers they did of the Meat Puppets were really good.  (and I realize that I don't have that album on my iPhone, I'll need to take care of that later today).

Listening to AiC Unplugged right now after reading your post.

Both bands I had a chance to see my freshman  year at Auburn.  I had tickets to see AiC open for Ozzy, right before classes started, but they pushed the concert back to what would be finals week, and I couldn't go.  For Nirvana, in early 93, my nextdoor neighbor at CDV Extension wanted to go, but I had a test the next day.  So he went, said it was awesome.  "I'll just catch Nirvana next time they tour."  Oops.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3694 on: October 25, 2011, 03:08:34 PM »
"Like A Rock" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3695 on: October 25, 2011, 03:50:01 PM »
Empire State of Mind - Jay Z

"Are you Suge Knight?!??"

"Are you JAY Z??!??"

« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 03:50:39 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3696 on: October 25, 2011, 03:54:58 PM »
"Mrs. Robinson" - The Lemonheads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3697 on: October 26, 2011, 10:12:37 AM »
More or Less - Screaming Trees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3698 on: October 26, 2011, 10:21:52 AM »
Shoot Shoot - UFO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3699 on: October 26, 2011, 10:33:40 AM »
Shoot Shoot - UFO

Damn.  I haven't thought about UFO in years.  Gonna have to go back and get some of their stuff.

"Hate to Lose Your Lovin'" - Little Feat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions