"All in a Day's Work" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3662 on: October 19, 2011, 11:46:21 AM »
Gary Clark Jr - Bright Lights
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3663 on: October 19, 2011, 12:51:26 PM »
When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer - BB King and Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3664 on: October 19, 2011, 12:53:21 PM »
"You Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3665 on: October 19, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
Freeze Frame - J Geils Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3666 on: October 19, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »
"Ain't no rest For the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3667 on: October 19, 2011, 03:31:36 PM »
(Nothing But) Flowers - Talking Heads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3668 on: October 19, 2011, 03:38:43 PM »
"When I'm Gone" - 3 Doors Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3669 on: October 19, 2011, 03:52:29 PM »
Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3670 on: October 19, 2011, 04:17:14 PM »
The Front Porch Song - Robert Earl Keen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3671 on: October 20, 2011, 07:32:39 AM »
God of Thunder - KISS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3672 on: October 20, 2011, 08:01:10 AM »
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3673 on: October 20, 2011, 09:25:04 AM »
Drunken Lullabies - Flogging Molly

At first I liked Flogging and Dropkick until I kind of started realizing they were both somewhat of a gimmick and commercialized, especially Dropkick. Just like St Patricks day in general has become. If you want to see it in person go to Savannah around March 17th.

I like the traditional stuff like the Dubliners, Chieftains and Rovers. Putting those old, great folk songs to a Heavy Metal slashing does it a huge disservice to me. But thats just my opinion - theyre all like assholes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3674 on: October 20, 2011, 09:59:06 AM »
"The Streak" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3675 on: October 20, 2011, 11:12:07 AM »
Ball and Chain - Mike Ness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3676 on: October 20, 2011, 02:53:54 PM »
At first I liked Flogging and Dropkick until I kind of started realizing they were both somewhat of a gimmick and commercialized, especially Dropkick. Just like St Patricks day in general has become. If you want to see it in person go to Savannah around March 17th.

I like the traditional stuff like the Dubliners, Chieftains and Rovers. Putting those old, great folk songs to a Heavy Metal slashing does it a huge disservice to me. But thats just my opinion - theyre all like assholes.

I can only take it in small doses.

Tedeschi Trucks Band, check them out by the way.

Howlin' For You - Black Keys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3677 on: October 20, 2011, 03:06:42 PM »
Do the Evolution - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3678 on: October 20, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »
"Stitched Up" - Herbie Hancock/John Meyer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3679 on: October 20, 2011, 03:23:08 PM »
Diamond in the Rough - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions