"Take Me To The Top" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3622 on: October 17, 2011, 02:21:11 PM »
Roll Me Away - Bob Seger
Check My Brain - Alice in Chains

Both great choices.

Hard Luck Woman - Kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3623 on: October 17, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »
Both great choices.

Hard Luck Woman - Kiss

I still can't get over how much William DuVall sounds like Layne Stanley (who has been dead 9 years, which shocks me he's been gone that long, still seems like last year).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3624 on: October 17, 2011, 02:27:30 PM »
"It's Tricky" - RUN D.M.C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3625 on: October 17, 2011, 02:29:57 PM »
I still can't get over how much William DuVall sounds like Layne Stanley (who has been dead 9 years, which shocks me he's been gone that long, still seems like last year).

Yeah, the first time I heard Check My Brain on the radio was weird.  Driving down the road, no announcement that it was going to be played.  Then all of a sudden it comes on and I start thinking, "damn, where is this song, I have all their albums and I don't remember it" only to find out it was the new stuff.

Home- Marc Broussard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3626 on: October 17, 2011, 02:32:12 PM »
Tomorrow - Silverchair
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3627 on: October 17, 2011, 02:36:09 PM »
"The Thrill is Gone" - B.B. King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3628 on: October 17, 2011, 02:37:44 PM »
Roll Me Away - Bob Seger
Check My Brain - Alice in Chains

Bob opened to that one at Phillips arena back in April. Twas teh roxxors. Many beers. Good times.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3629 on: October 17, 2011, 02:50:38 PM »
Famous In  A Small Town - Miranda Lambert

I'm not crazy about "Southern Pop" but will give her credit for writing her own music and being smoking fucking hot!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3630 on: October 17, 2011, 02:57:21 PM »
"Ebony Eyes" - Bob Welch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3631 on: October 17, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
"Ebony Eyes" - Bob Welch

Tarheels favorite song?  Or is it Ebony and Ivory?

Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3632 on: October 18, 2011, 07:20:31 AM »
"Eddie's Comin' Out Tonight" - Night Ranger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3633 on: October 18, 2011, 07:25:53 AM »
We Can Work It Out - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3634 on: October 18, 2011, 07:57:54 AM »
"Mr. Blue Sky" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3635 on: October 18, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
Blackened - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3636 on: October 18, 2011, 08:10:00 AM »
"You Better, You Bet" - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3637 on: October 18, 2011, 09:06:04 AM »
(Oh) Pretty Woman - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3638 on: October 18, 2011, 09:50:07 AM »
"Voodoo Lady" - Ween
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3639 on: October 18, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »
A Farewell to Kings - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions