"The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3582 on: October 06, 2011, 07:48:42 AM »
Cock the Hammer - Cypress Hill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3583 on: October 06, 2011, 08:04:52 AM »
"Spooky" - Atlanta Rhythm Section
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3584 on: October 06, 2011, 08:09:20 AM »
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Apocalyptica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3585 on: October 10, 2011, 01:41:26 PM »
Witchy Woman - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3586 on: October 10, 2011, 02:01:02 PM »
"Late in the Evening" - Paul Simon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3587 on: October 11, 2011, 10:45:17 AM »
"Who Needs Information" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3588 on: October 11, 2011, 10:48:46 AM »
Nobody Knows - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3589 on: October 11, 2011, 11:06:49 AM »
I've been listening to Junior Brown all day.  Best country/surf/guit-steel player in the world.

Yes he is.  The man has some serious skills.  He was once a teacher at the Hank Thompson School of Country Music at Rogers State University.  He is one hell of a guitar player.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3590 on: October 11, 2011, 11:08:12 AM »
Good Morning Sunrise - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3591 on: October 11, 2011, 11:11:40 AM »
Good Morning Sunrise - Jamey Johnson

I like his albums, but him live wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be.  He was a little bit of a let down.  Then again, it could have been the sound set up where we saw him.

Good Life - Justin Townes Earle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3592 on: October 11, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »
The Boy Who Couldn't Hoe Corn - Allison Krauss and Union Station

She still has something about her to me that is hot.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3593 on: October 11, 2011, 11:24:30 AM »
My Little Blue One (Live) - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3594 on: October 11, 2011, 11:27:43 AM »
"Boom Boom" - John Lee Hooker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3595 on: October 11, 2011, 12:17:04 PM »
Heroes - Wallflowers

Jacob is a much better singer than his overrated hack father.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3596 on: October 11, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
Atchafalaya - Spoonful James
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3597 on: October 11, 2011, 12:49:33 PM »
Heroes - Wallflowers

Jacob is a much better singer than his overrated hack father.

He is a better singer, gonna need more volume before I can put him in the same category as his father on songwriting.

Maria's Bed - Bruce Springsteen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3598 on: October 11, 2011, 04:03:51 PM »
He is a better singer, gonna need more volume before I can put him in the same category as his father on songwriting.

Maria's Bed - Bruce Springsteen

Oh, I agree - thus my only singling out "singing" as what he was better at.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3599 on: October 11, 2011, 04:24:52 PM »
Oh, I agree - thus my only singling out "singing" as what he was better at.

Give him some time and he might surpass him there as well.  He has written some damn good songs already.   What is the latest and greatest "mainstream" thing that is out now?  I listen to Pandora so much that I don't know has released what and if it's something that I haven't ever heard before I don't know if it's new or just something I have missed.

Everybody Knows - Ryan Adams
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions