"Outshined" - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3521 on: September 23, 2011, 10:10:58 AM »
Parade Of The Dead - Black Label Society
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3522 on: September 23, 2011, 10:46:37 AM »
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3523 on: September 23, 2011, 11:42:24 AM »
The Other Side - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3524 on: September 23, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »
"Bad Reputation" - Joan Jett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3525 on: September 23, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »
Ring Of Fire - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3526 on: September 23, 2011, 02:35:16 PM »
Snaggle's theme song

"She's Got Balls" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3527 on: September 23, 2011, 02:47:59 PM »
Snaggle's theme song

"She's Got Balls" - AC/DC

:bugs:

Alright - Cross Canadian Ragweed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3528 on: September 23, 2011, 02:50:19 PM »
"Gypsy Road" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3529 on: September 23, 2011, 02:52:20 PM »
Shades of Gray - Cody Canada & The Departed  <---really good "red dirt" country.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3530 on: September 23, 2011, 03:09:27 PM »
"Jenny Says" - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3531 on: September 23, 2011, 03:19:26 PM »
You Were Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3532 on: September 23, 2011, 03:21:34 PM »
"You Get What You Give" - New Radicals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3533 on: September 23, 2011, 03:38:44 PM »
Doin Alright - Joe.....wait....what the hell did I just read up there?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3534 on: September 23, 2011, 04:01:14 PM »
Doin Alright - Joe.....wait....what the hell did I just read up there?

Something about your wife having you by the balls or having your balls?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3535 on: September 26, 2011, 11:11:51 AM »
Over The Hills And Far Away - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3536 on: September 26, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
How's that new Wilco album?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3537 on: September 26, 2011, 11:24:10 AM »
How's that new Wilco album?

In the process of getting it downloaded.  I didn't hop online after Saturday night until this morning.  I will give it a listen today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3538 on: September 26, 2011, 12:38:21 PM »
I'll Be The For You - Bon Jovi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3539 on: September 26, 2011, 12:48:59 PM »
I'll Be The For You - Bon Jovi

Is that your tribute to the team?

Message From Mid-Bar - Wilco

This album is pretty damn good.  I didn't expect anything other than that though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions