"New Age Girl" - Dead Eye Dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3501 on: September 22, 2011, 09:55:43 AM »
New Kid in Town - The Eagles

Mary Ann - The Horrible Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3502 on: September 22, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
"Synchronicity I" - The police
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3503 on: September 22, 2011, 10:15:53 AM »
Something About You - Boston
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3504 on: September 22, 2011, 10:17:35 AM »
Winners and Loser - Social Distortion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3505 on: September 22, 2011, 10:18:22 AM »
"Won't Get Fooled Again" - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3506 on: September 22, 2011, 10:33:00 AM »
Casper (Demo for The Day that Never Comes) - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3507 on: September 22, 2011, 10:37:14 AM »
"New Age Girl" - Dead Eye Dick

Don't eat meat, but she sho like the bone.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3508 on: September 22, 2011, 10:39:13 AM »
Wild Side - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3509 on: September 22, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »
"I Can't Stand the Rain" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3510 on: September 22, 2011, 11:19:11 AM »
Twice as Hard - Black Crowes

Love Robinson's vocals.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3511 on: September 22, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »
Twice as Hard - Black Crowes

Love Robinson's vocals.

Old Josephine - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3512 on: September 22, 2011, 02:17:54 PM »
Out Here In The Middle - Robert Earl Keen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3513 on: September 22, 2011, 03:04:18 PM »
"Burnin' For You" - Blue Oyster Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3514 on: September 22, 2011, 03:16:46 PM »
Copperhead Road - Steve Earl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3515 on: September 22, 2011, 03:34:12 PM »
"Eat The Rich" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3516 on: September 22, 2011, 03:37:50 PM »
"Burnin' For You" - Blue Oyster Cult
Cowbell-less BOC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3517 on: September 22, 2011, 03:39:42 PM »
"Run to the Hills" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3518 on: September 22, 2011, 03:41:34 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3519 on: September 22, 2011, 04:43:01 PM »
Nobody Falls Like A Fool - Earl Thomas Conley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions