friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3441 on: September 14, 2011, 11:17:57 AM »
The Cars were one of my fav college bands.  Most unique sound out there at that time.  John Okasecockolokasec was one ugly dude.  The lead break in Candy-O is still one of my all time favorites.

Its like they were the STP or LIVE of the 80's. Just fresh and unique.

Still pissed STP and LIVE didnt sustain their success. Interstate Love Song is still one of the best things I have ever heard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3442 on: September 14, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »
Its like they were the STP or LIVE of the 80's. Just fresh and unique.

Still pissed STP and LIVE didnt sustain their success. Interstate Love Song is still one of the best things I have ever heard.

<3 STP.  I liked Live as well.  I did think they went downhill so to speak after the first album.  It was solid and was going to be hard to top it.   

Wonderful - Everclear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #3443 on: September 14, 2011, 11:46:22 AM »
<3 STP.  I liked Live as well.  I did think they went downhill so to speak after the first album.  It was solid and was going to be hard to top it.   

Wonderful - Everclear

When Throwing Copper came out, it didn't occur to me that it would be extremly hard to follow that. But it was. Saw them in concert while at Auburn. They were great.

Weiland still, to me, has one of the best rock voices I've heard. He's a weirdo, but STP was the titz nonetheless.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3444 on: September 14, 2011, 11:48:46 AM »
When Throwing Copper came out, it didn't occur to me that it would be extremly hard to follow that. But it was. Saw them in concert while at Auburn. They were great.

Weiland still, to me, has one of the best rock voices I've heard. He's a weirdo, but STP was the titz nonetheless.

Weiland was a fly in the vaseline.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3445 on: September 14, 2011, 11:58:14 AM »

Same here, I didn't give it much thought until they released their second album and it became obvious that Throwing Copper was going to be their best.  Agree, he is bat shit crazy, but a great voice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3446 on: September 14, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »
Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3447 on: September 14, 2011, 12:43:33 PM »
Jolene - Zac Brown Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #3448 on: September 14, 2011, 12:45:15 PM »
Lets Spend the Night Together - Rolling Stones

Rumor swirling today that at 1 PM EST they will have some big announcement. Perhaps a 50th Anniversary tour.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #3449 on: September 14, 2011, 01:49:06 PM »

I saw them on the Throwing Copper tour, when I was an undergrad, when they played in Atlanta.  Same show?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3450 on: September 14, 2011, 01:49:54 PM »
Rock Hard, Ride Free - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3451 on: September 14, 2011, 02:44:31 PM »
Melissa - Allman Brothers...............

Can't Get High - Widespread Panic

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3452 on: September 15, 2011, 07:45:56 AM »
Island in the Sun - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3453 on: September 15, 2011, 01:03:07 PM »
Mercyful Fate - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3454 on: September 15, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »
"Lot of Leavin' Left to Do" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3455 on: September 15, 2011, 03:00:37 PM »
Tush - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3456 on: September 15, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »
Still Playin' - Sam Baker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3457 on: September 16, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
"Layla" - Derek and the Dominos
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3458 on: September 16, 2011, 07:58:52 AM »
"When Loves Comes to Town" - Herbie Hancock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3459 on: September 16, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
While You Were Gone - BR549
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions