Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3400 on: September 12, 2011, 03:14:54 PM »
EXCELLENT!

"You Got Me Rocking" - Stones

Avid concert goer when I was growing up.  Maybe it was just me, but it seemed either Mother's Finest or Atlanta Rhythm Section opened for every act I saw.  Ted Nugent, with special guest ARS. Wet Willie with special guest, Mother's Finest.  Queen with special guest, ARS.  Really?  No...Mother's Finest. 

Good thing I loved the hell out of both those bands.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3401 on: September 12, 2011, 03:18:00 PM »
I only saw MF one time and that was when they opened for ZZ Top at "Sandy Creek".

"Play That Funky Music White Boy" - Wild Cherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3402 on: September 12, 2011, 03:20:26 PM »
Wake Up Time For Freedom - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3403 on: September 12, 2011, 03:22:45 PM »
"Love Removal Machine" - The Cult

I think you and I could pretty well trade music libraries and not have very much that was different.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3404 on: September 12, 2011, 03:27:48 PM »
I only saw MF one time and that was when they opened for ZZ Top at "Sandy Creek".

"Play That Funky Music White Boy" - Wild Cherry

Went to Sandy Creek once and saw Stillwater.  Come to think of it, that may be the only time MF didn't open for an act I saw.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #3405 on: September 12, 2011, 03:30:15 PM »
I think you and I could pretty well trade music libraries and not have very much that was different.

I think you've got much more classic rock than I do.

Life is just a Tire Swing - Jimmy Buffett

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3406 on: September 12, 2011, 03:39:05 PM »
Went to Sandy Creek once and saw Stillwater.  Come to think of it, that may be the only time MF didn't open for an act I saw.

The Warden is about a mile North of Sandy creek.  Sandy creek goes through some of our current property and the venue is on some of our former.

"Everyone's A Winner" - Hot Chocolate
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 03:40:09 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3407 on: September 12, 2011, 04:12:14 PM »
No Woman, No Cry - Bob Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3408 on: September 12, 2011, 04:21:43 PM »
Out Of Hand - Gary Stewart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #3409 on: September 12, 2011, 04:29:49 PM »
Coming Home - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3410 on: September 13, 2011, 07:27:43 AM »
"Just a Girl" - No Doubt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3411 on: September 13, 2011, 07:33:49 AM »
When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer - BB King and Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3412 on: September 13, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
"Midnight Maniac" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3413 on: September 13, 2011, 07:49:16 AM »
Baby Don't Cry - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3414 on: September 13, 2011, 08:25:26 AM »
"Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3415 on: September 13, 2011, 10:27:55 AM »
Hey Porter - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3416 on: September 13, 2011, 10:36:46 AM »
"Jane" - Jefferson Airplane/Starship (WTF ever they were at that point)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3417 on: September 13, 2011, 10:47:36 AM »
Tuesday's Gone - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3418 on: September 13, 2011, 10:53:07 AM »
Hey Porter - Johnny Cash

:thumsup:

I Wonder If They Ever Think Of Me - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3419 on: September 13, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »
"All Night Long" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions