friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3361 on: September 06, 2011, 10:20:12 AM »
"Malibu" - Hole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3362 on: September 07, 2011, 09:39:38 AM »
Low Life - Theory of a Dead Man
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3363 on: September 07, 2011, 09:41:56 AM »
"Take Me to the Top" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3364 on: September 07, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »
Jack Daniel's If You Please - David Allen Coe
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3365 on: September 07, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
Sweet Home Alaska - AUTiger1
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3366 on: September 07, 2011, 11:54:22 AM »
Sweet Home Alaska - AUTiger1

Not cool.

Kentucky Gambler - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3367 on: September 07, 2011, 11:57:57 AM »
Not cool.

Kentucky Gambler - Merle Haggard

Actually, pretty fucking cold.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3368 on: September 07, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »
"Take Me to the River" - Talking Heads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3369 on: September 07, 2011, 12:12:51 PM »
Actually, pretty fucking cold.

:fu:

Sad Side Of Town - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3370 on: September 07, 2011, 12:16:03 PM »
"Moonlight Sonata" - Beethoven
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3371 on: September 08, 2011, 07:20:28 AM »
"Monkey on Your Back" - Aldo Nova
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3372 on: September 08, 2011, 09:02:11 AM »
Rye Whiskey - Punch Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3373 on: September 08, 2011, 02:55:19 PM »
Let There Be Rock - Drive By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3374 on: September 08, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »
"Strange Way" - Firefall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3375 on: September 08, 2011, 03:00:09 PM »
Strawberry Letter 23 - Brothers Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3376 on: September 08, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »

Niiiiice.

"Don't Treat Me Bad" - Firehouse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3377 on: September 08, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »

Damn, you old!

Give Up the Funk - George Clinton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3378 on: September 08, 2011, 03:30:03 PM »
'The Break Up Song" - Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3379 on: September 08, 2011, 04:39:28 PM »
Mach 5 - Presidents of the United States of America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions