January Rain - Thrasher 707
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3281 on: August 26, 2011, 12:38:47 AM »
Just Got Paid - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3282 on: August 26, 2011, 08:16:50 AM »
"It Can Happen" - Yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3283 on: August 26, 2011, 09:19:39 AM »
Fade to Bright - James Rapala
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3284 on: August 26, 2011, 09:53:10 AM »
Fade to Bright - James Rapala

I love his lures.

"Ramble On" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3285 on: August 26, 2011, 10:08:32 AM »
I love his lures.

"Ramble On" - Train

:bugs:

Are you on a Train kick? 

Ain't Wastin' Time No More (Live) - Allman Brothers   

Yeah, I know, surprise I start off my Friday with them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3286 on: August 26, 2011, 10:12:03 AM »
:bugs:

Are you on a Train kick? 

Not really.  Just what came up on shuffle.

"Thing Called Love" - Bonnie Raitt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3287 on: August 26, 2011, 10:19:04 AM »
Not really.  Just what came up on shuffle.

"Thing Called Love" - Bonnie Raitt

Something about Bonnie Raitt......at times, I can listen to her for a couple of days straight, then others, I can't stand to listen to 30 seconds of her. 

(Night Time Is) The Right Time - Ray Charles 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3288 on: August 26, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »
"E.M.S.P." - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3289 on: August 26, 2011, 12:00:29 PM »
iPhone/pod on shuffle.  What are the odds of this?

Jungle: KISS (from Carnival of Souls)

Jungle Boogie:  Kool and the Gang

Jungle Love:  The Time

String broken with Minnie The Moocher: Cab Calloway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3290 on: August 26, 2011, 12:45:24 PM »
"Bent" - Matchbox Twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3291 on: August 26, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »
Boogie Steps - Breaktown 5
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3292 on: August 26, 2011, 12:51:41 PM »
" I Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink" - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3293 on: August 27, 2011, 12:37:26 AM »
Magic 9 - Not Quite Pale
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3294 on: August 27, 2011, 02:41:34 PM »

Fucking A....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3295 on: August 27, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »

Fucking A....

exactly what I am doing today. 

Bread and Water - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3296 on: August 29, 2011, 07:07:52 AM »
"Can't You See" - Marshall Tucker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3297 on: August 29, 2011, 10:29:50 AM »
"Can't You See" - Marshall Tucker

:thumsup:

Fire On the Mountain - Marshall Tucker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3298 on: August 29, 2011, 10:57:25 AM »
"The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3299 on: August 29, 2011, 11:04:10 AM »
Hillbilly Girl - Dalton Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions