Tapestry - Mello Jack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3261 on: August 24, 2011, 09:24:12 AM »
Lost Highway (From MTV Unplugged) - Bon Jovi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3262 on: August 24, 2011, 09:25:53 AM »
"Russians" - Sting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3263 on: August 24, 2011, 09:45:58 AM »
World Inside My Head (Live Acoustic) - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3264 on: August 24, 2011, 09:49:40 AM »
Craze - Sonic Light
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3265 on: August 24, 2011, 09:51:06 AM »
"New Orleans Lady" - LeRoux
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #3266 on: August 24, 2011, 10:02:32 AM »
An American Trilogy - Elvis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3267 on: August 24, 2011, 10:04:09 AM »
"It's a Mistake" - Men at Work
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3268 on: August 24, 2011, 10:26:02 AM »
Any Way You Want It - Journey

Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think of Wang dancing in Caddyshack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3269 on: August 24, 2011, 10:30:21 AM »
Any Way You Want It - Journey

Every time I hear this song, I can't help but think of Wang dancing in Caddyshack

Don't tell'em your Jewish.

"Women in Love" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3270 on: August 24, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »
Up Around the Bend - C.C.R.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3271 on: August 24, 2011, 10:51:43 AM »
"Hey, Soul Sister" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3272 on: August 24, 2011, 11:02:28 PM »
Who's Your Girl - Foxfire Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3273 on: August 25, 2011, 07:02:44 AM »
"Have a Cigar" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3274 on: August 25, 2011, 09:14:41 AM »
Hulloabaloo - Clamor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3275 on: August 25, 2011, 09:28:24 AM »
"You've Got Another Thing Comin'" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3276 on: August 25, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »
'Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" - Ted Nugent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #3277 on: August 25, 2011, 01:22:27 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3278 on: August 25, 2011, 01:31:57 PM »
Ghost Of Travelin' Jones - Ryan Bingham and the Dead Horses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3279 on: August 25, 2011, 02:07:06 PM »
"Let Me Put My Love Into You" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions