"In The Room" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #3121 on: August 04, 2011, 05:10:56 PM »
Seen It All Before - Amos Lee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3122 on: August 04, 2011, 05:55:03 PM »
Conversation With The Devil - Ray Wylie Hubbard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3123 on: August 04, 2011, 07:03:14 PM »
Only Exception - Paramore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3124 on: August 05, 2011, 03:14:04 PM »
Seven Points - Doc Dailey & Magnolia Devil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3125 on: August 08, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »
Down With the Sickness - Richard Cheese
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3126 on: August 08, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
In The End - Linkin Park
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3127 on: August 08, 2011, 11:18:08 AM »
"You Don't Know Me at All" - Don Henley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3128 on: August 08, 2011, 11:44:16 AM »
Sweet Dreams are Made of This (Sucker Punch version)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3129 on: August 08, 2011, 11:55:53 AM »
I Stand Alone - Godsmack

Anyone like Godsmack?  There are a few that I like, but their overall body of work doesn't impress me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3130 on: August 08, 2011, 12:03:30 PM »
Let Me Sleep - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3131 on: August 08, 2011, 12:07:47 PM »
I Stand Alone - Godsmack

Anyone like Godsmack?  There are a few that I like, but their overall body of work doesn't impress me.

Whatever, Keep Away and Voodoo are good.  Beyond that?

Bwaaah, bwaaahh (guitar) yarble yarble yarble (mumbled vocals), bwaah bwaaah. 

No thanks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3132 on: August 08, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »
Whatever, Keep Away and Voodoo are good.  Beyond that?

Bwaaah, bwaaahh (guitar) yarble yarble yarble (mumbled vocals), bwaah bwaaah. 

No thanks.

Agree, I like "Love-Hate-Sex-Pain", but only b/c it kind of reminds me of Pantera.   Speaking of which

Pantera - Walk
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3133 on: August 08, 2011, 12:28:45 PM »
Goin' Blind
KISS Unplugged  (a tremendously good CD that gives you a different perspective on the band).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3134 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:29 PM »
"Vanishing Creme" - The Hunger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3135 on: August 08, 2011, 12:46:15 PM »
Goin' Blind
KISS Unplugged  (a tremendously good CD that gives you a different perspective on the band).

Really good Album.

This was from the MTV unplugged show in 95.  Really good series or at least it used to be.

:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #3136 on: August 08, 2011, 12:53:50 PM »
Really good Album.

This was from the MTV unplugged show in 95.  Really good series or at least it used to be.

:thumsup:

Funny you picked that one.  It's probably the most awkward of the songs in the set because it was supposed to be sung by Peter but since he hadn't come back yet (officially) Paul took the vocals and the song suffered for it. 

Garth Brooks did a note-for-note rendition of that one on the Kiss My Ass tribute CD.  It had some interesting tracks.   The orchestral version of Black Diamond shows you how complex even simple-sounding songs can be.  Lenny Kravitz' version of Deuce is also interesting. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3137 on: August 08, 2011, 12:55:33 PM »
Funny you picked that one.  It's probably the most awkward of the songs in the set because it was supposed to be sung by Peter but since he hadn't come back yet (officially) Paul took the vocals and the song suffered for it. 

Garth Brooks did a note-for-note rendition of that one on the Kiss My Ass tribute CD.  It had some interesting tracks.   The orchestral version of Black Diamond shows you how complex even simple-sounding songs can be.  Lenny Kravitz' version of Deuce is also interesting.

I have heard the Grath version.  It was pretty good.  I agree, the  song wasn't as good with Paul singing.  I do love that song though. Probably my favorite KISS song ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3138 on: August 08, 2011, 01:08:34 PM »
Distant Early Warning - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook