Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2900 on: July 13, 2011, 02:07:25 PM »
It is but calling it that is like calling In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, In The Garden of Eden.

Besides, Son of a Bitch sounds cooler.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2901 on: July 13, 2011, 02:09:55 PM »
"Arrow Through Me" - Paul McCartney & Wings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2902 on: July 13, 2011, 02:12:47 PM »
Long Way Down - Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2903 on: July 13, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »
"Gangsta's Paradise" - Coolio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2904 on: July 13, 2011, 02:48:20 PM »
Casually Moves On - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2905 on: July 13, 2011, 05:27:37 PM »
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains

Great song for the day I have just had here at work.... :suicide:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2906 on: July 14, 2011, 07:59:09 AM »
Great Escape - Sister Hazel

And, AUT1, you're not the only one with a shit ass week.  We're upgrading to PeopleSoft version 9, with a go live March 31, 2012, and this week, they decided they want to parallel test payroll in version 9 with their production version 8...  For 6 straight months.  Meaning we have to have all payroll development done by the first week of August.  We're expected to work 60+ a week.  Did I mention I've never touched Payroll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2907 on: July 15, 2011, 02:08:52 PM »
Great Escape - Sister Hazel

And, AUT1, you're not the only one with a shit ass week.  We're upgrading to PeopleSoft version 9, with a go live March 31, 2012, and this week, they decided they want to parallel test payroll in version 9 with their production version 8...  For 6 straight months.  Meaning we have to have all payroll development done by the first week of August.  We're expected to work 60+ a week.  Did I mention I've never touched Payroll?

Cottonseed - Drive By Truckers

When a song has this for the lyrics "Greed and fixed elections, guns and drugs and whores and booze" or "And I put more lawmen in the ground than Alabama put cottonseed"  I have to take notice and listen.

That sounds shitty Jarhead.  If your payroll is anything like ours then they will be of no assistance during any kind of testing.  I have had two all day meetings, and I mean from the moment I walk in the door until time to leave all day, and then yesterday I was trying to get 12 systems locked down to be shipped out and between busted software and busted hardware it made for a long day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

jmar

« Reply #2908 on: July 17, 2011, 07:10:40 PM »
I Got Mine  Black Keys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2909 on: July 18, 2011, 01:15:54 AM »
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2910 on: July 18, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »
"Blackwater" - Mofro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2911 on: July 18, 2011, 10:00:10 AM »
Whipping Post - Allman Brothers

At Filmore East and all 22 minutes of hearing Duane Allman and Dickey Betts ripping strings in all it's glory.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 10:01:39 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2912 on: July 18, 2011, 11:45:03 AM »
Whipping Post - Allman Brothers

At Filmore East and all 22 minutes of hearing Duane Allman and Dickey Betts ripping strings in all it's glory.

Good Lord I feel like I'm DYYYIINNNNGGG!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2913 on: July 18, 2011, 11:54:47 AM »
Good Lord I feel like I'm DYYYIINNNNGGG!!!!

One of favorites....well, pretty much anything they play is my favorite

Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band - The Beatles  <---easily in my top 5 albums of all time
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2914 on: July 18, 2011, 02:07:44 PM »
One of favorites....well, pretty much anything they play is my favorite

Sgt. Pepper's Lonley Hearts Club Band - The Beatles  <---easily in my top 5 albums of all time

Agree.....also on my fav list:

Abbey Road
Exile on Main Street
Eat a Peach
Layla and other Assorted Love Songs
Joshua Tree
Led Zeppelin II and IV
Nevermind
What's the Story Morning Glory
Throwing Copper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2915 on: July 18, 2011, 04:34:33 PM »
Endless Parade - Gov't Mule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2916 on: July 19, 2011, 12:17:37 AM »
Endless Parade - Gov't Mule
You ever take a look at Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac with trio of leads Green, Kirwan and Spencer? Digging the ABB, you can certainly appreciate the talent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2917 on: July 19, 2011, 12:12:44 PM »
You ever take a look at Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac with trio of leads Green, Kirwan and Spencer? Digging the ABB, you can certainly appreciate the talent.

Definitely appreciate that talent being gathered in one band.   Didn't Green quit and come back when Spencer quit a few years later to only quit again?

Wind and Rain - Crooked Still  <--- Whoever the hottie is that is their lead vocal......Would wife.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2918 on: July 19, 2011, 03:47:15 PM »
"Big Neon Glitter" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2919 on: July 19, 2011, 10:59:38 PM »
Definitely appreciate that talent being gathered in one band.   Didn't Green quit and come back when Spencer quit a few years later to only quit again?
Oh the story is very sad and worth delving into because once you know the story and then hear him play "The Supernatural," you are hooked because this unassuming sweet man played so magnificently... and with limited effects. He didn't know he was schizophrenic and was heavy- dosed acid in Munich and never fully recovered. Spencer joined a cult which led to Green's short return and Kirwan eventually went homeless as an alcoholic. But for a little over two years these guys were dynamite.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions