friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2863 on: July 12, 2011, 10:24:38 AM »
"I Saw the Light" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2864 on: July 12, 2011, 10:25:37 AM »
Night Lies - Bang Camaro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2865 on: July 12, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »
question?   Since we are almost 200 pages in, how many new songs have you got out of this thread?  I have lost count for myself, some really good songs that I have never heard and some really good covers or Alt versions that I didn't know about until I looked them up.........carry on, that is all.

Hurt - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2866 on: July 12, 2011, 10:32:45 AM »
"Big Shot" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2867 on: July 12, 2011, 10:42:32 AM »
question?   Since we are almost 200 pages in, how many new songs have you got out of this thread?  I have lost count for myself, some really good songs that I have never heard and some really good covers or Alt versions that I didn't know about until I looked them up.........carry on, that is all.

Actually quite a bit.  Some things I've heard of, just haven't heard in a while, and I've added them into my playlist.  Some things I've never heard of, and have given a shot, and liked.

The Static Age - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2868 on: July 12, 2011, 10:46:38 AM »
Actually quite a bit.  Some things I've heard of, just haven't heard in a while, and I've added them into my playlist.  Some things I've never heard of, and have given a shot, and liked.

The Static Age - Green Day

Pretty much the same here. 

Amanda - Waylon Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2869 on: July 12, 2011, 10:54:48 AM »
yeah same here.  Not as much with the older stuff but definitely have found a lot of newer stuff through here.

"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2870 on: July 12, 2011, 12:07:36 PM »
50,000 Unstoppable Watts - Clutch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2871 on: July 12, 2011, 01:05:19 PM »
"Falling to Pieces" - Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2872 on: July 12, 2011, 01:09:36 PM »
Lucky Day - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2873 on: July 12, 2011, 01:19:39 PM »
Lucky Day - Jupiter Coyote

:thumsup:

Real Thing - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2874 on: July 12, 2011, 01:21:41 PM »
It's been almost 7 years since JC last put out an album.  I know they are still touring, but I wonder why they haven't gotten back into the studio.

Ballbreaker - AC/DC

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2875 on: July 12, 2011, 01:38:28 PM »
It's been almost 7 years since JC last put out an album.  I know they are still touring, but I wonder why they haven't gotten back into the studio.

Ballbreaker - AC/DC

I don't know why they haven't.  Kinda wish they would though.

Oh Josephine - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2876 on: July 12, 2011, 01:52:15 PM »
"She Came In Through the Bathroom Window" - Joe Cocker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2877 on: July 12, 2011, 02:09:07 PM »
"She Came In Through the Bathroom Window" - Joe Cocker

Damn good song...liked it better than the original actually.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2878 on: July 12, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »
Civil War - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2879 on: July 12, 2011, 02:17:49 PM »
"Been Caught Stealing" - Jane's Addiction
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions