Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2760 on: July 05, 2011, 08:39:12 AM »
I was kind-of counting on you to be human about this...

Touch Me - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2761 on: July 05, 2011, 08:45:44 AM »
"Light Up My Room" - BNL

Gimme de keys! Gimme de keys!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2762 on: July 05, 2011, 08:57:55 AM »
You can have my college money.

One Time - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2763 on: July 05, 2011, 09:49:52 AM »
"Devil Woman" - Cliff Richard

He pukes, you die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2764 on: July 05, 2011, 09:52:51 AM »
Love of My Life - Cowboy Mouth

You two donkey-dicks couldn't get laid in a morgue.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2765 on: July 05, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
"My Head's in Mississippi" - ZZ Top

The boozehounds returns!... What a joke.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2766 on: July 05, 2011, 10:20:09 AM »
You're dead meat pilgrim!

Flight of the Lorax - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2767 on: July 05, 2011, 10:22:39 AM »
The Weight - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2768 on: July 05, 2011, 10:30:56 AM »
"Thing Called Love" - Bonnie Raitt

Well, my nuts are halfway up my ass, but other than that, I'm perfect!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2769 on: July 05, 2011, 12:28:57 PM »
Tell It To Me - Old Crow Medicine Show
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2770 on: July 05, 2011, 12:34:06 PM »
Tell It To Me - Old Crow Medicine Show
No shit??

I heard Wagon Wheel at the bar Saturday whilst downing a brewskie.

Listening to now:

ABBA - Take a ch.....

Seriously though:

Slow Ride - Foghat

They were in concert here 2 weeks ago. Missed it though.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:35:29 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2771 on: July 05, 2011, 12:36:39 PM »
"The Last Resort" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2772 on: July 05, 2011, 12:41:21 PM »
No shit??

I heard Wagon Wheel at the bar Saturday whilst downing a brewskie.

Listening to now:

ABBA - Take a ch.....

Seriously though:

Slow Ride - Foghat

They were in concert here 2 weeks ago. Missed it though.

Damn good song!  I think we usually listen to the same style/genre of music.

Demonic Possession - Drive By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2773 on: July 05, 2011, 12:51:10 PM »
"Lido Shuffle" - Bob Scaggs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2774 on: July 05, 2011, 01:30:50 PM »
Brighter Days - Gov't Mule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2775 on: July 05, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »
"Dammit" - Blink-182
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2776 on: July 05, 2011, 01:36:57 PM »
Gonna Have Love - Buck Owens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2777 on: July 05, 2011, 01:37:45 PM »
"Divine Thing" - Soup Dragons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2778 on: July 05, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
On the new Country guys this morning....

Home Boy - Eric Church

Country Must Be Country Wide - Brantley Gilbert
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2779 on: July 05, 2011, 01:42:46 PM »
On the new Country guys this morning....

Home Boy - Eric Church

Country Must Be Country Wide - Brantley Gilbert

I am disappoint.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions