friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2741 on: July 01, 2011, 02:07:42 AM »
burning love - Elvis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2742 on: July 01, 2011, 07:03:29 AM »
"California Girls" - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2743 on: July 01, 2011, 10:11:48 AM »
Friend Of The Devil
Brown Eyed Women ----- Greatful Dead

Always thought Garcia was a pretty damn good picker, what say ye?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2744 on: July 01, 2011, 10:20:10 AM »
Friend Of The Devil
Brown Eyed Women ----- Greatful Dead

Always thought Garcia was a pretty damn good picker, what say ye?

Really good for a guy who was high at all times and only had 9 fingers.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2745 on: July 01, 2011, 10:22:27 AM »
"Long Stick Goes Boom" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

The Six

• Leaning on a broken fence b/t past & present tense
    • My Linktree
« Reply #2746 on: July 01, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »
John and Barry on WMSP for reasons that escape me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm sick of following my dreams...I'm just going to ask them where they are going and hook up with 'em later." - Mitch Hedberg

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2747 on: July 01, 2011, 10:49:52 AM »
Sweet Home Chicago - Clapton

For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2748 on: July 01, 2011, 10:52:35 AM »
John and Barry on WMSP for reasons that escape me...

You need to turn that crap off, pop in an Allman Bro's CD and get your weekend started off right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2749 on: July 01, 2011, 11:46:31 AM »
You need to turn that crap off, pop in an Allman Bro's CD and get your weekend started off right.
I'm doing my part

Mean Old World - Clapton ft/ Duane Allman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2750 on: July 01, 2011, 11:50:50 AM »
BB King Medley - Allman Brothers

From the Dreams 4 disc set <---- My favorite right behind Fillmore East & The Fillmore Concerts, even if it isn't strictly the Allman Brothers Band.   Great addition to any collection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2751 on: July 01, 2011, 11:51:46 AM »
BB King Medley - Allman Brothers

From the Dreams 4 disc set <---- My favorite right behind Fillmore East & The Fillmore Concerts, even if it isn't strictly the Allman Brothers Band.   Great addition to any collection.

Outstanding my friend.

Love old Lucille's sound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2752 on: July 01, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »
Outstanding my friend.

Love old Lucille's sound.

For an ole' music/guitar aficionado like me, to see him play Lucille up close and live was a thing of beauty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2753 on: July 01, 2011, 12:03:28 PM »
For an ole' music/guitar aficionado like me, to see him play Lucille up close and live was a thing of beauty.
Ironically, The Thrill is Gone came on my Allman Bros Pandora channel this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2754 on: July 01, 2011, 12:52:35 PM »
"A Kind of Magic" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2755 on: July 01, 2011, 03:38:20 PM »
Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2756 on: July 01, 2011, 09:48:05 PM »

Peter Green- Oh Well
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2757 on: July 05, 2011, 08:11:11 AM »
"You Can Call Me Al" - Paul Simon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2758 on: July 05, 2011, 08:27:42 AM »

Wife and I saw him play in Atlanta a few years ago.  George Thorogood opened for him.  During BB's set, he had Thorogood come up and play with him.  At one point Thorogood  turned to the crowd and said, "I'm playing with BB.  I'm going to enjoy every second of it."

That pretty much sums it up.

Until it Sleeps - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2759 on: July 05, 2011, 08:29:37 AM »
"Weird Science" - Oingo Boingo

You're stewed buttwad.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions