"Still The Same" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2601 on: June 20, 2011, 01:32:54 PM »
I <3 Allison Krauss.  I would love to have enough money to hire her to follow me around all day and sing to me. 

Are there any Black Label fans on the X other than me?

I'd hire her to follow me around all day and sing to me in this dress.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2602 on: June 20, 2011, 01:51:20 PM »
I'd hire her to follow me around all day and sing to me in this dress.

Yeah that is hot....she has a hotness factor to me that is off the charts...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2603 on: June 20, 2011, 01:54:16 PM »
Yeah that is hot....she has a hotness factor to me that is off the charts...

She's hot like Stevie Nicks was hot back in the day.  Good looking, but something a little spooky in the eyes.  You get the feeling the night would end with hot sex in a pentagram with her chanting in Latin.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2604 on: June 20, 2011, 01:55:51 PM »
She's hot like Stevie Nicks was hot back in the day.  Good looking, but something a little spooky in the eyes.  You get the feeling the night would end with hot sex in a pentagram with her chanting in Latin.

Get out of my head and quit reading my thoughts you voodoo devil!!

Was thinking something along those lines.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2605 on: June 20, 2011, 02:13:36 PM »
Thunderstruck - ACDC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2606 on: June 20, 2011, 02:18:38 PM »
Just for you AU_Tiger_2000:

Junior's Eyes - Black Label Society  <---- really good album so far, GH, I think you would like this one.  Not heavy at all.  A lot of unplugged versions from "Order of the Black" album....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #2607 on: June 20, 2011, 02:22:52 PM »
"maybellene" - chuck berry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2608 on: June 20, 2011, 02:25:17 PM »
Angel Eyes - Jeff Healey Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2609 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:31 PM »
Angel Eyes - Jeff Healey Band

He amazes me.....as does Ray Charles, Ronnie Milsap....etc...etc...etc.... Anyone that can pick something up and play by ear (obviously) is just beyond my comprehension.  I still can't pick up chords immediately without listening to something over and over.

Also people who sing and have perfect pitch.....blow me away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2610 on: June 20, 2011, 03:26:54 PM »
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2611 on: June 20, 2011, 03:46:09 PM »
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer

You posting that reminded me of something I never remember to look up.  In the chorus, there's a girl in the background saying something.  Never could make it out.  I looked it up.."Gimme Gimme"

Damn it.  I thought it was something cool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2612 on: June 20, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »
He amazes me.....as does Ray Charles, Ronnie Milsap....etc...etc...etc.... Anyone that can pick something up and play by ear (obviously) is just beyond my comprehension.  I still can't pick up chords immediately without listening to something over and over.

Also people who sing and have perfect pitch.....blow me away.
He did. He was quite an amazing talent.

RIP Jeff Healy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #2613 on: June 20, 2011, 06:37:53 PM »
"great balls of fire" - jerry lee lewis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2614 on: June 20, 2011, 10:29:39 PM »

He always looks like death but the guy can write some tunes...this one for his Dad.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:41:02 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2615 on: June 20, 2011, 10:39:09 PM »

Nice easy style and a super writer.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:44:00 PM by jmar »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2616 on: June 21, 2011, 12:08:16 AM »
Pretty good tunes jmar.  Anything from the ''Red Dirt" genre is going to get my attention.

AU_Tiger_2000:  Just got my tickets in the mail today.

Listening to this right now

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2617 on: June 21, 2011, 01:05:23 AM »
Enjoy the show AUTiger1. I'll look for more of Wylde's music.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2618 on: June 21, 2011, 06:54:43 AM »
"Dream Weaver" - Gary Wright
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2619 on: June 21, 2011, 10:00:21 AM »
Seek & Destroy - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions