"The Zoo" - Scorpions
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2562 on: June 16, 2011, 10:14:04 AM »
Battery - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2563 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:33 PM »
"Whole Lotta Rosie" (live version) - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2564 on: June 16, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »
Such Pretty Eyes For A Snake - Magnolia Electric Co.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2565 on: June 16, 2011, 02:51:17 PM »
"The Fightin' Side of Me" - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #2566 on: June 17, 2011, 12:58:59 AM »
"i've been everywhere" - hank snow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2567 on: June 17, 2011, 07:55:50 AM »
"Everyone's a Winner" - Hot Choolate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2568 on: June 17, 2011, 10:08:47 AM »
Long White Cadillac - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2569 on: June 17, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2570 on: June 17, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
"Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" - Cage the Elephant

Love that song.

Daisy Mae - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2571 on: June 17, 2011, 10:29:06 AM »
"You Dropped The Bomb on Me" - The Gap Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2572 on: June 17, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »
Free Fallen - John Mayer Live in L.A.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2573 on: June 17, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
Rainy Night in Georgia - Conway Twitty and Sam Cooke
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2574 on: June 17, 2011, 12:29:49 PM »
"The Fightin' Side of Me" - Merle Haggard
Fuck yeah Sani.

That's my anti-liberal theme song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2575 on: June 17, 2011, 12:31:09 PM »
I'm Over You - Keith Whitley  <------ And I thought I was an alcoholic until I read his story......I don't know that I could ever get to that point.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2576 on: June 17, 2011, 12:34:02 PM »
I'm Over You - Keith Whitley  <------ And I thought I was an alcoholic until I read his story......I don't know that I could ever get to that point.
Yeah. It killed him.

Dude could write and sing like nobody's business. Kentucky has put out some fine, true country musicians the last 40 years.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2577 on: June 17, 2011, 12:40:13 PM »
Yeah. It killed him.

Dude could write and sing like nobody's business. Kentucky has put out some fine, true country musicians the last 40 years.

I really liked his music, he was great imo.

Read before he would drink nail polish, mouthwash and cologne to get his fix when his wife at the time Lorie Morgan hide his booze.  Same goes for his rehab stints..... I forgot what his BAL was when they found him dead, but I remember thinking that was a whole hell of a lot of whiskey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2578 on: June 17, 2011, 01:37:09 PM »
Saw him at the Grand Ole Opry the year before he died.  Big ole fro.  He had a smooth voice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2579 on: June 17, 2011, 01:46:41 PM »
"Blue on Black" - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions