friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2541 on: June 15, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
"Alabama Getaway" - The Dead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2542 on: June 15, 2011, 10:32:26 AM »
Hella Good - No Doubt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2543 on: June 15, 2011, 10:50:11 AM »
Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2544 on: June 15, 2011, 01:02:25 PM »
I'm Trying To Find It - Pat Green
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2545 on: June 15, 2011, 02:47:25 PM »
Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2546 on: June 15, 2011, 02:50:59 PM »
Down in a Hole - Alice in Chains

My favorite Alice in Chains song.

Bluegrass Widow - Robert Earl Keen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2547 on: June 15, 2011, 03:01:18 PM »
Here's Looking At You, Kid - The Gaslight Anthem
Playing the Fiddler - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2548 on: June 15, 2011, 03:03:22 PM »
"Nothing from Nothing" - Billy Preston
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2549 on: June 15, 2011, 03:05:44 PM »
Gamblin' Man - Mike Ness
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2550 on: June 15, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »
"Lit Up" - Buckcherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2551 on: June 15, 2011, 03:40:16 PM »
Buddy Holley - Richard Cheese
I Walk the Line - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2552 on: June 15, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
Lost In You - Three Days Grace
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2553 on: June 15, 2011, 05:55:09 PM »
Opiate - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2554 on: June 16, 2011, 07:12:52 AM »
"America" - Charlie Daniels Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2555 on: June 16, 2011, 07:34:43 AM »
Serve the Servants - Nirvana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2556 on: June 16, 2011, 07:50:01 AM »
"Symphony No. 7-II. Allegretto" - Beethoven
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2557 on: June 16, 2011, 08:08:59 AM »
Valencia - Jackopierce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2558 on: June 16, 2011, 08:16:23 AM »
"Who Needs Information" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2559 on: June 16, 2011, 09:31:44 AM »
Aquarela do Brasil - Eliane Elias
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole