"End of the Line" - The Traveling Wilburys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1682 on: January 31, 2011, 11:15:00 AM »
St Jimmy - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1683 on: January 31, 2011, 11:17:01 AM »
"Mr. Crowley" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1684 on: January 31, 2011, 01:18:35 PM »
Outshined - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1685 on: January 31, 2011, 01:19:37 PM »
The Infection - Disturbed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1686 on: January 31, 2011, 01:20:13 PM »
"Overkill" - Men at Work
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1687 on: January 31, 2011, 01:28:22 PM »
Pinball Wizard - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1688 on: January 31, 2011, 01:32:12 PM »
Love-Hate-Sex-Pain - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1689 on: January 31, 2011, 01:34:02 PM »
"The Fighting Side of Me" - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1690 on: January 31, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »
Remedy - Seether
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1691 on: January 31, 2011, 01:52:38 PM »
Rock Rebellion - Bang Camaro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1692 on: January 31, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »
"Love on the Rocks" - Neil Diamond
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1693 on: January 31, 2011, 02:15:06 PM »
We R Who We R - Ke$ha
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1694 on: January 31, 2011, 02:46:43 PM »
Wait and Bleed - Slipknot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1695 on: January 31, 2011, 03:15:24 PM »
Landfall - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1696 on: January 31, 2011, 03:16:30 PM »
"One Vision" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1697 on: February 01, 2011, 07:38:31 AM »
Life Becomes Me - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1698 on: February 01, 2011, 07:54:57 AM »
"Wish You Were Here" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1699 on: February 01, 2011, 08:13:00 AM »
Keep Me In Your Heart - Warren Zevon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions