friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1661 on: January 27, 2011, 11:04:31 AM »
Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker

I was in a honky tonk kind of mood this morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1662 on: January 27, 2011, 04:39:02 PM »
Pick up the pieces - Average White Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1663 on: January 28, 2011, 07:14:18 AM »
"The Battle of New Orleans" - The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1664 on: January 28, 2011, 11:21:20 AM »
The Sweetest Thing I've Ever Known - Juice Newton

Still honky tonkin' it...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1665 on: January 28, 2011, 11:40:29 AM »
"The Hellion" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #1666 on: January 28, 2011, 12:42:27 PM »
Somewhat oldie, but a goodie.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1667 on: January 28, 2011, 01:18:11 PM »
"All The Love" - The Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1668 on: January 28, 2011, 02:51:55 PM »
Saturdays - Chevelle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1669 on: January 28, 2011, 02:56:36 PM »
"Mr. Brownstone" - G-n-R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1670 on: January 28, 2011, 04:19:48 PM »
"Black Mountain Rag" - Doc Watson w/ Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1671 on: January 28, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1672 on: January 28, 2011, 05:17:20 PM »
Ain't My Bitch - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1673 on: January 28, 2011, 05:19:10 PM »
Straight Out Of Line - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1674 on: January 28, 2011, 05:23:53 PM »
Wild Side - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1675 on: January 28, 2011, 06:01:10 PM »
Mistress - Disturbed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1676 on: January 28, 2011, 06:09:38 PM »
"The Last In Line" - Dio

R.I.P. Ronnie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1677 on: January 31, 2011, 07:19:07 AM »
"Rikki Don't Lose That Number" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1678 on: January 31, 2011, 07:38:56 AM »
Breckenridge - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1679 on: January 31, 2011, 07:41:55 AM »
"Thunderstruck" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions