"Wait for You" - The Jason Bonham Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1001 on: September 16, 2010, 05:24:15 PM »
"peggy sue" - buddy holly
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1002 on: September 17, 2010, 07:13:41 AM »
"Shape of My Heart" - Sting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #1003 on: September 17, 2010, 08:11:49 AM »
"Dim" - Dada
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1004 on: September 17, 2010, 08:16:39 AM »
"One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer" - George Thorogood
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1005 on: September 17, 2010, 09:13:07 AM »
What the fuck man!  I have posted at least three Allman Brother songs the last couple of days and I don't get shit!    :p

Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones

Sorry duder.....I guess I didn't see them all. Anything....ANY-FUCKING-THING Allman Brothers is golden.

Good Thorogood song Sani.

Listening to now:

Love Her Madly - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1006 on: September 17, 2010, 09:18:30 AM »
That's better.

The Wind Cries Mary (Live) - Jimi Hendrix

First song that popped up this AM on my Pandora channel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1007 on: September 17, 2010, 09:48:01 AM »
Heard it in a Love Song - Marshall Tucker Band

Saturday Night Special - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1008 on: September 17, 2010, 10:18:59 AM »
"Holy Water" - Bad Company
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1009 on: September 17, 2010, 10:38:35 AM »
"high school confidential" - jerry lee lewis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1010 on: September 17, 2010, 10:45:13 AM »
"Be Good Johnny" - Men at Work
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1011 on: September 17, 2010, 04:42:13 PM »
"i fought the law" - green day

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1012 on: September 20, 2010, 07:08:46 AM »
"Smoke Two Joints" - Sublime
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1013 on: September 20, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »
Pecan Pie - Golden Smog
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1014 on: September 20, 2010, 09:40:19 AM »
"Dream On" - Aerosmith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1015 on: September 20, 2010, 09:42:51 AM »
I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1016 on: September 20, 2010, 09:52:39 AM »
"Right Next Door" (Because of Me) - Robert Cray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1017 on: September 20, 2010, 09:54:19 AM »
My Friends - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1018 on: September 20, 2010, 10:00:23 AM »
Wash - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1019 on: September 20, 2010, 10:01:14 AM »
"Real Gone" - Sheryl Crow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions