Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #980 on: September 15, 2010, 04:09:48 PM »
Rob Halford totally regrets missing the boat on this song title.

He's hellbent for leather.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #981 on: September 15, 2010, 04:20:36 PM »
Touch of Grey - Grateful Dead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #982 on: September 16, 2010, 07:40:38 AM »
"I Hear You  Knocking" - Dave Edmunds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #983 on: September 16, 2010, 07:52:12 AM »
Looks That Kill - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #984 on: September 16, 2010, 08:48:10 AM »
"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #985 on: September 16, 2010, 08:50:57 AM »
Ramblin' Man - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #986 on: September 16, 2010, 09:41:06 AM »
"Personal Jesus" - Depeche Mode
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #987 on: September 16, 2010, 09:44:21 AM »
Ramblin' Man - Allman Brothers

I like your style Jarhead.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #988 on: September 16, 2010, 09:54:34 AM »
"N.I.B." - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #989 on: September 16, 2010, 10:44:49 AM »
An American Trilogy - Elvis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #990 on: September 16, 2010, 10:46:25 AM »
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #991 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:23 AM »
I like your style Jarhead.

What the fuck man!  I have posted at least three Allman Brother songs the last couple of days and I don't get shit!    :p

Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #992 on: September 16, 2010, 11:00:42 AM »
What the fuck man!  I have posted at least three Allman Brother songs the last couple of days and I don't get shit!    :p

You didn't toss the salad.

"Sour Girl" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #993 on: September 16, 2010, 11:01:43 AM »
You didn't toss the salad.

I prefer syrup.

Would? - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #994 on: September 16, 2010, 11:10:17 AM »
I prefer syrup.

Would? - Alice in Chains

Damn good song.

With a Little Help From My Friends - Joe Cocker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #995 on: September 16, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »
I like it, I love it - Lyrics Born
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #996 on: September 16, 2010, 11:32:28 AM »
i'm walkin' - fats domino
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #997 on: September 16, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
i'm walkin' - fats domino

This man knows.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #998 on: September 16, 2010, 12:54:36 PM »
"5:01 AM (The Pros and Cons of Hitchiking) - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #999 on: September 16, 2010, 02:38:22 PM »
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo

Screw you, Mellon!

Lead singer, Danny Elfman, scores almost all of Tim Burton's movies and wrote the Simpson's theme music.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.