More on Smoking in California...

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: More on Smoking in California...
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2010, 04:45:56 PM »
FTFY...
Dear GH,

Next time you feel like I begin the name calling, please refer to the post above.

K, Thanks

XOXO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2010, 04:53:07 PM »
What exactly does "GarMan" mean? 

Think cigars...  I have at least eight nicely stocked humidors filled wiff tobacco goodness.  In fact, I just finished one for lunch. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GarMan

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2010, 04:56:31 PM »
Dear GH,

Next time you feel like I begin the name calling, please refer to the post above.

K, Thanks

XOXO

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2010, 05:04:27 PM »

C'mon, now.  What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

If you want the freedom to throw that shit around, then you don't get to cry foul when someone says "redneck".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »

If you want the freedom to throw that shit around, then you don't get to cry foul when someone says "redneck".
No, no, no Wes... We are insensitive "beta-male" name calling racist towards rednecks...  When they do it, it's ok.  Irony aside, I find this shit hilarious.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GarMan

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 05:21:19 PM »

If you want the freedom to throw that poop around, then you don't get to cry foul when someone says "redneck".

You know...  Those two guys seem so much alike with the tone of their posts, I honestly didn't realize that they switched on me.  Chad started on the 4th or 5th response into the thread, so I thought we were still throwing jabs at each other.  My bad...  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 05:22:36 PM »
You know...  Those two guys seem so much alike with the tone of their posts, I honestly didn't realize that they switched on me.  Chad started on the 4th or 5th response into the thread, so I thought we were still throwing jabs at each other.  My bad...  

His partner said, "Damn, they all look like Tyson."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 05:26:22 PM »
No, no, no Wes... We are insensitive "beta-male" name calling racist towards rednecks...  When they do it, it's ok.  Irony aside, I find this poop hilarious.  

Seriously...  Read my note to Wes.  My bad...  I F'd up.  I do apologize, if you're game for keeping this civil.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 05:43:44 PM »
Seriously...  Read my note to Wes.  My bad...  I F'd up.  I do apologize, if you're game for keeping this civil.  
We should have a fight to the death with tridents.   

I kid, It's all good.  I am not a pussy, I just like it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2010, 07:30:41 AM »
We should have a fight to the death with tridents.   

There were horses and a man on fire and I killed a guy with a trident.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »
Dear GH,

K, Thanks

XOXO

No argument here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2010, 11:58:24 AM »
I thought beta-male was a lighthearted jab that no one should take offense to? I was clearly kidding around poking fun at the not-so-tough-guy post. Kind of like singing rammer-jammer back at the bammers after we beat them. Just turning your own classlessness back on you.

And then I said I agreed with your position.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2010, 12:22:20 PM »
I thought beta-male was a lighthearted jab that no one should take offense to? I was clearly kidding around poking fun at the not-so-tough-guy post. Kind of like singing rammer-jammer back at the bammers after we beat them. Just turning your own classlessness back on you. 

I'm good with it, Honey.  But, "classlessness"?  Really???  With all of the crap that you throw around in here at just about everyone, you're going to sling "classlessness" at someone?  Your predatory bullying across most of these threads defines the term. 

And then I said I agreed with your position. 

I was a little surprised by that.  With all of that PC crap that you seem to subscribe to, I expected the opposite.  Perhaps, there's hope for you... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
No argument here. 

You saw my posts after that.  I made a mistake.  We've moved on... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2010, 02:08:49 PM »
I was a little surprised by that.  With all of that PC crap that you seem to subscribe to, I expected the opposite.  Perhaps, there's hope for you... 
Clearly you don't know me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2010, 02:32:46 PM »

Correct.  There's no hope for you.  :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2010, 09:20:50 PM »

You send mixed signals a lot chad. Sometimes you sound like you are best buds with Keith Olbermann, and then sometimes you sound like Ron Paul- who I like and supported in 2008. I would like to think you are more the latter and the former simply comes out when the argument gets dirty. I know sometimes I sound a lot more right wing than I am simply due to being pissed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2010, 10:59:44 PM »
You send mixed signals a lot chad. Sometimes you sound like you are best buds with Keith Olbermann, and then sometimes you sound like Ron Paul- who I like and supported in 2008. I would like to think you are more the latter and the former simply comes out when the argument gets dirty. I know sometimes I sound a lot more right wing than I am simply due to being pissed.

I think it's this:

Sometimes a thing can be defined by its surroundings.  A photograph exists as a negative image at first.  In this relatively conservative/republican/rightwing/insert your label here forum, Chad appears to be on the far end of the spectrum.

I know that he is not that far out left (in fact, he leans mostly conservative in the traditional sense of the word), but the majority here makes him appear to be out there.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:00:24 PM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 09:15:06 AM »
I think it's this:

Sometimes a thing can be defined by its surroundings.  A photograph exists as a negative image at first.  In this relatively conservative/republican/rightwing/insert your label here forum, Chad appears to be on the far end of the spectrum.

I know that he is not that far out left (in fact, he leans mostly conservative in the traditional sense of the word), but the majority here makes him appear to be out there. 

Whatever you consider this forum, you'll always find individuals even within the same classification, right or left, with significantly differing opinions on teh topics.  At the end of the day, we're all still individuals in this country, for now anyway, and we're all able to devise our own conclusions and evolve our own individual set of positions on teh topics. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2010, 09:29:06 AM »
Whatever you consider this forum, you'll always find individuals even within the same classification, right or left, with significantly differing opinions on teh topics.  At the end of the day, we're all still individuals in this country, for now anyway, and we're all able to devise our own conclusions and evolve our own individual set of positions on teh topics. 

Fair enough, but I think you're being disingenuous if you deny that this forum leans heavily to the right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions