Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fantasy Baseball

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: Fantasy Baseball
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2008, 01:08:28 PM »
I might be able to fill in for her, but I don't know shit about MLB?  Is it similar to fantasy football?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2008, 01:09:02 PM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »
I might be able to fill in for her, but I don't know shit about MLB?  Is it similar to fantasy football?

Yes. It is like Fantasy Football. The better your players do, the better your team does. It doesn't really take a whole lot to do well. It is about like aything you do, if you want to put a lot of time in, you will probably really enjoy it, if not, then it will just be something to waste more time...it's all relative really. i don't expect this to be a really highly competitive league....just a bunch of shit talking and a good time!!! That's what I am hoping for anyway....

Jenny, sorry you can't do it but I understand...good luck at work!!! Also, I am going to find my way down to Houston when the Cubs are in town. I will let you know when I am there and we have to grab a beer and catch a game if you are there...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »
I can change a couple of different things like roster types, draft time, and stat categories. Go look at the settings within the league and let me know if you guys want to change anything. If you do, post it here and we can decide what to do.

everything looks teh uber.  hopefully, i can get home in time for the draft.  i'm not requesting a time change as being the only one on the left coast.

jenny, i don't know if you are aware but you can delete your team making room for ranger12.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2008, 04:10:22 PM »
everything looks teh uber.  hopefully, i can get home in time for the draft.  i'm not requesting a time change as being the only one on the left coast.

jenny, i don't know if you are aware but you can delete your team making room for ranger12.

I wanted to inform everyone that Chinook will no longer allowed to pay fantasy baseball based on his last comment and his man crush of Ranger 12...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2008, 04:12:38 PM »
Guys, I am so sorry - really - but I am going to have to drop out.  I am in the middle of a huge project at work, and I am putting in some major hours here, then dealing with two kids at home.  I haven't even completely gotten through my rankings yet, because I just don't have time.  I know I won't have time to follow this like I would want to.  I hate this - I really was looking forward - but I just can't do it. 

Hey jen...not trying to be a dick. But could you go ahead and drop out so that we can fill up the league. I want to have 12 teams so there is no bye week for a team. Thanks!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2008, 04:27:21 PM »
Hey jen...not trying to be a dick. But could you go ahead and drop out so that we can fill up the league. I want to have 12 teams so there is no bye week for a team. Thanks!!!

Well you don't have to be such a dick about it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2008, 04:42:37 PM »

Nevermind, I forgot I had the all empowering commish button...you are out. AWK...welcome if you like. If not, we need someone else.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2008, 12:17:52 AM »
No offense taken - I didn't know I could do that - and I guess I just figured you would be able to do it, Mr. Selig... :)

Please do call me when you plan on coming to the Astros - Cubbies game - we will have to get together for sure.  I am truly disappointed that my life is so fucked up right now - I have only been at work one day so far this week, as BOTH kids are sick - Carl and I are taking turns and tomorrow is my day to hit the office, so I find myself working late at night from home trying to stay afloat. 

Spencer threw up on me so bad Sunday that I had vomit INSIDE my ear... talk about a great week...

Thanks for understanding you guys - I will try like crazy to play next year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2008, 02:53:08 AM »
Well you don't have to be such a dick about it.
Man crush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

chinook

« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2008, 11:52:02 PM »
does anyone want to give kaos his first loss?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 11:55:33 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2008, 12:27:24 PM »
We need one more team. I guess we can open it up to outside of here just to get another player. If anyone knows someone that will want to play, give them the info so we can have 12 teams.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »
still pimping for 1 one more team.  anyone?   

teh yahoos don't like odd # teams for the draft.

« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 03:27:51 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2008, 03:28:32 PM »
Fuck it, I'll join.  I'm warning you though, I am going to give Kaos a run for his money as the shittiest team.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »
Fuck it, I'll join.  I'm warning you though, I am going to give Kaos a run for his money as the shittiest team.

well then it will be a battle between the loosers for week 1.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2008, 03:30:19 PM »
thats what I'm talkin' about.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2008, 03:50:59 PM »
Sweet!!! We ave a full league again. I don't think anyone here is a huge fantasy baseball nut so I don't think anyone will be too bad off. I am a pretty big baseball fan but I am a national league guy so I don't follow the AL that closely. It should be fun.

Remember, the draft is tonight at 8:00 tonight! I will be there with beers in hand...who all is going to be on there live tonight???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2008, 04:01:01 PM »
Sweet!!! We ave a full league again. I don't think anyone here is a huge fantasy baseball nut so I don't think anyone will be too bad off. I am a pretty big baseball fan but I am a national league guy so I don't follow the AL that closely. It should be fun.

Remember, the draft is tonight at 8:00 tonight! I will be there with beers in hand...who all is going to be on there live tonight???

i will cut it close but should be there. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2008, 04:02:30 PM »

It's 50/50 for me right now.  Today is my anniversary, so I may be out of pocket.  Though I'm sure the old lady won't mind if I tell her we need to hurry dinner up b/c I have a fantasy baseball draft.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2008, 04:07:10 PM »
It's 50/50 for me right now.  Today is my anniversary, so I may be out of pocket.  Though I'm sure the old lady won't mind if I tell her we need to hurry dinner up b/c I have a fantasy baseball draft.

Priorities man....priorities...

so what time will you be on then?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2008, 04:07:56 PM »