Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Why racism still exists (and probably always will)

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Why racism still exists (and probably always will)
« on: April 28, 2010, 10:18:22 AM »
Long drive yesterday so I spent time scanning the dial looking for something interesting.  I came across American Urban Radio.  They were interviewing a scholar who claimed to have a doctorate degree.  The following statements and paragraphs were all taken at face value and endorsed by the host as absolute truths. 

1. George Washington was not the first president, he was the eighth.  The seven before him were black.

2. The Statue of Liberty was originally a black woman, but when we got it the white folks sent it back to France to get its face redone to be white.

3. At the beginning of the revolutionary war there were more white slaves than black so the British set them all free to fight.  That's how slavery became a "black thing"

4. White folks found Eden, and they discovered the bones of Eve but they won't let anybody know about it because she was black and Eden was in Africa.

5. Noah's Ark was actually discovered in Africa and authenticated.

6. Moses and Abraham were both black and from central Africa.

7. AIDS was invented in a laboratory and intended to be used to kill Castro, but when that failed it was taken to Africa and injected in people there.

8. Insurance companies have had a trust for more than a hundred years and if you speak out against them, they will kill you.  All diseases have already been cured, but the insurance and pharm companies don't want to lose the profits.

9. George Bush was a "choke freak" and his wife didn't like that.  It's why she moved out on him and lived in a hotel the whole time he was president.  But Condi Rice liked to be choked.   She and George were all up on each other. The fat cat bankers knew this, and knew he didn't want it to get out. They used it as leverage to get what they wanted from the government.

10. The US plane that flew over the Statue of Liberty that time wasn't really Air Force One, it was a flying laboratory that was making death gas.

11. The head of the RNC is nothing but a "black Sambo" and when he gets out of line the powers that be tell him "niggah, please."

12. While it's not cool to advocate violence maybe we ought to cut that 22-year old black guy in Mississippi who killed the 67-year old white supremacist some slack.  He was a mean dude and the world is probably better off without him.  Maybe it wasn't necessary to torture him and burn him alive, but taking people like that out of this life isn't really a bad thing.

There was much, much more. 

Please don't ever say anything to me again about anything you may consider racist coming from me.  Had Rush, Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Larry King, Keith Olbermann or any other white newscaster said even one of those things they would be hounded off the air.   Imus was fired for making a crack about nappy heads. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Token

Re: Why racism still exists (and probably always will)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 10:25:50 AM »
As everyone knows, there’s only one thing that can end racism: laughter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 10:43:33 AM »
Bullshit.  Washington was the 5th President and it was he who was the "Choke freak". 

What kind of crap are these people spewing?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 10:54:53 AM »
Long drive yesterday so I spent time scanning the dial looking for something interesting.  I came across American Urban Radio.  They were interviewing a scholar who claimed to have a doctorate degree.  The following statements and paragraphs were all taken at face value and endorsed by the host as absolute truths. 

1. George Washington was not the first president, he was the eighth.  The seven before him were black.

2. The Statue of Liberty was originally a black woman, but when we got it the white folks sent it back to France to get its face redone to be white.

3. At the beginning of the revolutionary war there were more white slaves than black so the British set them all free to fight.  That's how slavery became a "black thing"

4. White folks found Eden, and they discovered the bones of Eve but they won't let anybody know about it because she was black and Eden was in Africa.

5. Noah's Ark was actually discovered in Africa and authenticated.

6. Moses and Abraham were both black and from central Africa.

7. AIDS was invented in a laboratory and intended to be used to kill Castro, but when that failed it was taken to Africa and injected in people there.

8. Insurance companies have had a trust for more than a hundred years and if you speak out against them, they will kill you.  All diseases have already been cured, but the insurance and pharm companies don't want to lose the profits.

9. George Bush was a "choke freak" and his wife didn't like that.  It's why she moved out on him and lived in a hotel the whole time he was president.  But Condi Rice liked to be choked.   She and George were all up on each other. The fat cat bankers knew this, and knew he didn't want it to get out. They used it as leverage to get what they wanted from the government.

10. The US plane that flew over the Statue of Liberty that time wasn't really Air Force One, it was a flying laboratory that was making death gas.

11. The head of the RNC is nothing but a "black Sambo" and when he gets out of line the powers that be tell him "niggah, please."

12. While it's not cool to advocate violence maybe we ought to cut that 22-year old black guy in Mississippi who killed the 67-year old white supremacist some slack.  He was a mean dude and the world is probably better off without him.  Maybe it wasn't necessary to torture him and burn him alive, but taking people like that out of this life isn't really a bad thing.

There was much, much more. 

Please don't ever say anything to me again about anything you may consider racist coming from me.  Had Rush, Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Larry King, Keith Olbermann or any other white newscaster said even one of those things they would be hounded off the air.   Imus was fired for making a crack about nappy heads. 

Just some comments:

Only the second part of 8 MAY be somewhat true. I do think Big Pharma hinders real cures in leiu of profit making "symptom covering" drugs.

* HIV (or HIV-1) originated in Chimps in Africa. It was brought from there to Haiti then to the US. So its actually backwards. Whitey should be blaming them.

* I am going to guess these guys were of the Christian faith since they were referencing Noah and Abraham and if they were - its pretty accepted that they were of Hebrew lineage. Which is not the same as Black. But whatever.

* GW was the 1st President of the United States of America. There were actually 16 Presidents before Washington - of the Continental Congress, not the Union as we know it today. None of them were black.

* Most Biblical Scholars think Eden was closer to Armenia than anywhere. Not even close. We all know a garden can't grow in Ethiopia, hence the Feed the World telethons   :rofl:

* Statue of Liberty and the GWB Choke thing - Doesnt even deserve a rebuttal.

* Slavery became a "black thing" via their own home continent - Africa. The Dutch were simply facilitators (and the best traders in the world) to the Black Slave dealers in Africa. Blacks in Africa ultimately made slavery a "black thing".

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 12:11:01 AM »
How sad.  They didn't even mention the hurricane machine!  Pathetic.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 08:53:02 AM »

It was a weathering machine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GH2001

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »
It was a weathering machine.

Did the weather machine blow up the levies in New Orleans?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 09:59:53 AM »

Oh I'm sure he did at some point.  After the George Bush gonna choke a bitch tirade I finally just turned it off. 

Ignorance passed off as education is pretty disheartening.  I expected the show's host to at least challenge some of this absurdity, but everything this guy said was met with a hearty "THA'S RIGHT!!"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

GH2001

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 10:15:57 AM »
Oh I'm sure he did at some point.  After the George Bush gonna choke a bitch tirade I finally just turned it off. 

Ignorance passed off as education is pretty disheartening.  I expected the show's host to at least challenge some of this absurdity, but everything this guy said was met with a hearty "THA'S RIGHT!!"

Youre such a racist redneck
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

jadennis

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 11:14:10 AM »

Post of the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

jadennis

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 11:26:34 AM »
By the way, the Ark was found in Turkey, not Africa.

And, Abraham was not black, but Abraham Lincoln was.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/THC8GCG31C7TJFG5L

Abraham Lincoln Was Half Black Historians Reveal
August 18th, 2008
by Joel Reamer

Barack Obama is the new Abraham Lincoln

WASHINGTON DC - USA - The sixteenth president of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln has been discovered to have had a black father according to historians and scientists working for the Institute of Historical Science which is linked to Harvard university.

Records dating to February 12, 1809 officially remark that Abraham Lincoln's parents were Thomas Lincoln and Nancy Hanks, however, there has been a new discovery which has put a new slant on the issue of parentage.

Abraham Lincoln's mother was having an affair with a black plantation worker and new DNA evidence suggests that she somehow tricked her husband into believing that Abraham was the couples child. Secret love letters unearthed in 2003 reveal that Lincoln's mother was conducting a clandestine affair with a slave named Iemis from a Kentucky plantation.

"We managed to attain DNA evidence from a lock of Abraham Lincoln's hair which proves that he had a very strong African genetic link. His chromosome makeup is very specific to West African DNA patterns and this suggests that Abraham's real father was indeed of African origin," Dr. Alan Holdsworth, who is the chief Anthropologist on this project told National Geographic magazine.

The Obama campaign team, on hearing of the wonderful news have already started production of a short film to be aired on all networks next week.

Senator McCain's campaign team are of course trying to refute the evidence collated by the scientific researchers as false and have demanded the team re-do the DNA analysis of Abraham Lincoln's hair.

"Now we know why he was so vehemently opposed to slavery. Lincoln's father was a slave. His mother, a poor white farmer's wife had slept with a black slave and somehow concealed this fact from her husband. It's almost like something you would see on Jerry Springer or Maury," a reporter from the Fox News Network said.

With the prospect of another half black president on the way, America must come to terms with its past before it embraces its future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2010, 01:26:45 PM »
Erybody noes racism still be heah cause of all dem white honkeys livin all up in heah.

If we coulda kawt prezadint Butch choking dat bitch, we coulda got ridda him early.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2010, 01:55:30 PM »
By the way, the Ark was found in Turkey, not Africa.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/THC8GCG31C7TJFG5L

You people don't know your history.

Read this biography on Abraham Lincoln.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »
You people don't know your history.

Read this biography on Abraham Lincoln.

I just started that book.  Only one chapter in.

(Gonna' take me awhile, though. No pictures)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2010, 02:09:29 PM »

I just started that book.  Only one chapter in.

(Gonna' take me awhile, though. No pictures)
I'm actually reading it right now as well. I'm about halfway through, but I'm just reading it on my iPhone when I'm bored, so yeah, I'll be a while too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2010, 05:26:49 PM »

Technically, I'm black too.  I'm Sicilian.  The Moors came in and fucked the shit out of our women.  At least, that's what Christopher Walken said.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 05:29:29 PM »
Technically, I'm black too.  I'm Sicilian.  The Moors came in and fucked the shit out of our women.  At least, that's what Christopher Walken said.

Actually Hopper said it.

The  Moors did so much fuckin that they altered the bloodline forever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 05:32:05 PM »
Actually Hopper said it.

The  Moors did so much fuckin that they altered the bloodline forever.

You just shot my memory with a shotgun.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 05:34:01 PM »
You just shot my memory with a shotgun.

Buckwheats for everyone.

Yes, I know that I switched movies on you fucks.  Keep up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Lurking Tiger

• Brother
  • Table Limit
    • Clinton/Obama '08
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »
I'm actually reading it right now as well. I'm about halfway through, but I'm just reading it on my iPhone when I'm bored, so yeah, I'll be a while too.

I bought it in the airport out in Vegas to read on the way home. Usually I just get drunk and pass out, but I have been banned from drinking on all Delta flights.

Not a bad book. The author was able to weave his story around actuall events in AL's life.

Not on my Top 25 list, but I would recommend it as some fun, light reading.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions